UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 56 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Reaction Score
It is a hallmark of overachieving teams to throw to their backs often. We've been blessed with talent in the backfield over and over again and failed to fully capitalize. It is literally the one position where we always have talent and we should use the hell out of it.

Going to the way back machine throwing to Cornell Brockington, Chris Bellamy, Arkeel Newsome, Andre Dixon, Jordan Todman led to some nice results.

Reaction Score
I do not understand the love affair with Pindell. He was fast and could run but he really didn't throw well enough. If he was such a great prospect, why is he or was playing in Japan?
I think you just described the reason. Half the board is in love with the idea of a running QB... whether or not he can throw a pass worth a damn is second.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think you just described the reason. Half the board is in love with the idea of a running QB... whether or not he can throw a pass worth a damn is second.
i agree with what Mora said about this. he likes a thrower who could run. Turner and Roberson were neither throwers or runners.

Reaction Score
i agree with what Mora said about this. he likes a thrower who could run. Turner and Roberson were neither throwers or runners.
and injuries are going to haunt any runner.

Trust me, I want to win every game by 50 tds using every trick possible.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Can we take him back?
Technically we can, but given he has been rather available all spring and nothing has happened, it seems the staff has moved on. It does no good to use a roster spot on someone that in academically in eligible which might be the case here.

Reaction Score
Technically we can, but given he has been rather available all spring and nothing has happened, it seems the staff has moved on. It does no good to use a roster spot on someone that in academically in eligible which might be the case here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom