UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 55 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Reaction Score
Agreed the amount of drops were absurd last year and short-circuited any consistent offensive production. With thatI want someone to clearly win the QB1 job. IDK who it is.
Our passing game stunk last year and everyone but the running backs played a part in that. Until we commit to a balanced attack we aren't moving forward. And as I keep repeating we need better blocking as the foundation for the entire scheme. Still looking for a QB and OC that can get us at least back to Pindell level production.

Reaction Score
Right now we have hope(and prayer), in 4 months, we'll know if that hope has been realized to some extent.

Reaction Score
Orlovsky on the top line.
Stafford and DeGennaro share the second.
Everybody else.
I could see a case for Robustelli among the best of the rest. I truly don’t get the Pindell love. He wasn’t that good. Better runner than passer. It’s similar to the Lashlee love. His offense was awful. He never understood that tempo.

Reaction Score
Couple things. Summer Semester starts 7/8. We’ll have newbies. We added a pile of transfers. Is there still time to get others? Anybody hear about visits?

Has anybody done the analysis of the roster? Seems like we got more than 80 on hand.

Any news on an open summer practice?

Too quiet lately.

Reaction Score
Couple things. Summer Semester starts 7/8. We’ll have newbies. We added a pile of transfers. Is there still time to get others? Anybody hear about visits?

Has anybody done the analysis of the roster? Seems like we got more than 80 on hand.

Any news on an open summer practice?

Too quiet lately.
Players return tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should have people say mora is about to quit again to help the mojo
I know you are being tongue in cheek and to some extent mocking those who suggested that he might quit, but just for the regard I think we can all agree that Mora in not a quitter. The very opposite.

Reaction Score
I know you are being tongue in cheek and to some extent mocking those who suggested that he might quit, but just for the regard I think we can all agree that Mora in not a quitter. The very opposite.
Some extent? Mania is bleeding in here from another board.

Reaction Score
I did like the throwing to Arkeel Newsome.

It is a hallmark of overachieving teams to throw to their backs often. We've been blessed with talent in the backfield over and over again and failed to fully capitalize. It is literally the one position where we always have talent and we should use the hell out of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom