UCONN Open Practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN Open Practice

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
@UConnSwag11
Two Become One Dragon Ball Z GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Reaction Score
Big thanks to UConnSwag and HuskyWarrior for posting these videos! Needed these to satisfy my mid-summer Husky fix. Received my Gampel floor pieces from Artsman today. NFL camps open. Good sports Saturday.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The biggest takeaway for me is Samson looking more than comfortable for the first time in front of fans. He was physical with Don and made him work on the boards. Had a couple nice blocks, made a 3, and hit Don with a lefty scoop in the post. Breakout season loading!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Spencer and Newton might both average 15+, extremely skilled and savvy backcourt. You can tell it’s Newtons team now.

Castle looked like the clear third of wheel of the ball handlers. He took it to Spencer multiple times, but doesn’t do much without the ball, and had a rough time shooting all afternoon. I know it won’t be a popular take, but I still won’t be shocked if he comes off the bench for a better shooter, or Samson takes his spot by simply being more impactful.

Reaction Score
For anyone wondering, Stewart did not participate in any organized activity. Seemed to be nursing something on the bench, and spent some time riding the bike.
FWIW.. Noticed him wearing a padded knee brace in his early practices once on campus a few weeks ago.. Don't know if it was just for protection or support from a previous injury.. May be unrelated to being held out from today's practice.. Precautionary??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom