UConn OOC updates | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn OOC updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Yeah, they are a powerhouse. Imagine what they'd do to PC's football team. UConn actually lost in football to EWU, then went on to beat some other teams you may have heard of. Oh, what's that? You don't follow football? Understandable.

Reaction Score

With that reasoning in place, the NBE should drop S Hall and Depaul since their RPI is worse than both ECU and Tulsa & replace them with Siena.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ed Cooley needs a hat.
You don't know how many other posts you have made on other subjects that I was going to write some hat reference!!!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I love this! These guys just don't get that you are having friendly fun with them!

Reaction Score
Today. PC has what they've desired (and spoken by the other Catholics). Be careful what you wish for.

It's NOT the Big East. The drama. The atmosphere of the BE will never be the same. PC is accountable for Humpty Dumpty.

Undeniably ... UConn is playing High Profile. Florida. Texas. Maryland. North Carolina want us. They're not really chasing Marquette. And definitely not PC. Undeniably, there is something interesting going on at 3 new conference foes. 95% of the Boneyard will bitch with you. But the future looks bright for some new names. I'm betting a downward trend for you. Villanova. Seton Hall. DePaul. Even Butler.

Reaction Score

Eh, it'll be in Gampel maybe. I've never been to a UConn Providence game. Were those packed? They certainly didn't have much sizzle at all.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Today. PC has what they've desired (and spoken by the other Catholics). Be careful what you wish for.

It's NOT the Big East. The drama. The atmosphere of the BE will never be the same. PC is accountable for Humpty Dumpty.

Undeniably ... UConn is playing High Profile. Florida. Texas. Maryland. North Carolina want us. They're not really chasing Marquette. And definitely not PC. Undeniably, there is something interesting going on at 3 new conference foes. 95% of the Boneyard will bitch with you. But the future looks bright for some new names. I'm betting a downward trend for you. Villanova. Seton Hall. DePaul. Even Butler.
Georgetown fought hard to keep things together before Ville bolted. The remaining teams knew that UConn and Cinci were just waiting for an invite. I have nothing against the new BE!

Reaction Score
I love this! These guys just don't get that you are having friendly fun with them!

It is true. I am not being facetious at all while I point out how underwhelming PC is.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
It is true. I am not being facetious at all while I point out how underwhelming PC is.
And FriarJ is aware that PC hasn't proven itself. And he does like UConn. I like his attitude because he is not inflated with himself or PC! And hopefully some of the sensitive guys in this forum will see him the way ConnHuskBask see's him!

Reaction Score
And FriarJ is aware that PC hasn't proven itself. And he does like UConn. I like his attitude because he is not inflated with himself or PC! And hopefully some of the sensitive guys in this forum will see him the way ConnHuskBask see's him!

You imagine we didn't understand the tenor. We did. some of us are just bored with it.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
You imagine we didn't understand the tenor. We did. some of us are just bored with it.
Then ignore him!

Reaction Score
Fluck Cuse! And Pitt! And ND. Have no gripes with any current BE teams even Gtown who fought like heck to keep things together.

Would love Kansas and Michigan State and Indiana!

I can understand your angst with those programs but you're being a tad short-sighted. Games against those programs would help in so many ways (TV exposure, $$$ and Recruiting). Consider it all the sweeter when we beat them.

Let me add one more thing. Keeping games alive against SU and Pitt and LU to that matter, keeps us on the forefront of the ACC power brokers in the event they decide to expand again.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind playing PC. It would be their super bowl. So it would be an energized game. Travel costs would be very low, so it would make money and result in good regional press. PC might even win a few, they have always played us tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom