UConn not in Albany? Portland bracket here (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn not in Albany? Portland bracket here (merged)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm so annoyed right now. I would have never bought Albany tickets if I'd known. Ugh, the last thing I wanted to do was have to watch LSU, SC, Iowa ...
Well, you bought the tix without knowing so...

Reaction Score
Well, you bought the tix without knowing so...
Fair but let's be honest, it was more likely UConn would be in Albany than shipped out west.

Syracuse going out West too and they are 2 hours from Albany. A potential old Big East match-up happening in Round 2 in Portland. If the committee is so obsessed with storylines why have it out there ...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I'm so annoyed right now. I would have never bought Albany tickets if I'd known. Ugh, the last thing I wanted to do was have to watch LSU, SC, Iowa ...
I purchased 4 tickets to all 4 Albany sessions (16 total tickets). I put them up for sale a few days ago on Ticketmaster, and already sold 10/16. With Iowa & SC heading up the 2 Albany brackets respectively, I expect the remaining 6 tickets to be gone by tomorrow.

Reaction Score
UConn potentially facing Syracuse in the 2nd round makes me nervous. Syracuse is very scrappy and when they play to their full potential they can be very good. They beat ND twice this year ...
Let's concentrate on playing Jackson State, who gave LSU all it could handle last year! They are very athletic, something we had a hard time playing against this year. They are not the most efficient scoring team, so we should win but it will be a fight. Just saying, worry about the Second Round after the horn sounds and we've won the first game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Anyone have a recommendation on where to sell tickets? The Iowa ones will be quite valuable, with SC not far behind.
Ticketmaster. Over the past week or so I sold 10/16 Albany tickets and the other 6 should be gone by tomorrow. They will even recommend a sale price, possibly above face value, and they take only a 10% commission.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder that it's not normal to just expect the committee to give in and put any team in their preferred regional only because of their school name. No other team in the country has those expectations and y'all got burned as a result.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
You might want to find an Iowa fan board or go on Iowa WBB twitther site.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
F4DA7D75-6C90-4EB2-98F5-6AA77603793A.jpeg

Reaction Score
Fair but let's be honest, it was more likely UConn would be in Albany than shipped out west.

Syracuse going out West too and they are 2 hours from Albany. A potential old Big East match-up happening in Round 2 in Portland. If the committee is so obsessed with storylines why have it out there ...
Only the winner of UConn and Cuse go out west not both game would be in Storrs if they both win round one

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

You do realize that if UConn meets Syracuse in Round 2 it would be in Storrs? The first 2 rounds are on campus for the top 16 seeds.

Reaction Score
So when do we play? Friday? Saturday? I need to plan my weekend around the games. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom