UConn Men's Basketball: Meet Steven Enoch [Video] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Men's Basketball: Meet Steven Enoch [Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I should've known better than to try and reason with a crazed wingnut. You heckled one of our players one on one? You're a horrible fan, sorry bud. Then you go and rant about participation trophies and project your own lack of self-esteem by insinuating that I don't have testes? Get some help.
Heckled is a bit too strong a word. more like good natured ribbing and he dished it right back. We share some mutual friends and it was all in good fun. Yes i have self esteem issues and a life time failure filled with self loathing.

Reaction Score
I'm also high on Enoch, I think he will provide valuable backup minutes this year and could be a beast down the road. He's young for his grade, fairly new to the game, has a great frame, well spoken and has a great work ethic. All of those things bode well for a young big.
He is barely 18 so I don't know how much we get from him this year. He is only going to get bigger and stronger and with his shooting touch we can expect big things from him down the road.

Reaction Score
Last i checked it was a free country. People like you are the reason every kid gets a trophy its quite pathetic. Ive run into Phil a couple of times and busted his balls a bit and hes a good sport and a great kid. Its nothing personal. Grow a pair and quit being such a panzy!
So what do you think of KO? Do you think that he generally makes good decisions? Well he gives Phil minutes because he believes that Phil contributes and he plays him. I have a feeling you were one of those pathetic kids who got his trophy for just showing up.

Reaction Score
So what do you think of KO? Do you think that he generally makes good decisions? Well he gives Phil minutes because he believes that Phil contributes and he plays him. I have a feeling you were one of those pathetic kids who got his trophy for just showing up.
KO played PN less as the season went on. He played him because he didnt have a better alternative. PN does contribute to this team in his own way and i appreciate any effort he puts out especially the one against MSU that help us win a title but to compare him to JV is a joke.

Reaction Score
KO played PN less as the season went on. He played him because he didnt have a better alternative. PN does contribute to this team in his own way and i appreciate any effort he puts out especially the one against MSU that help us win a title but to compare him to JV is a joke.

That's just not true at all. He averaged 15.2 MPG during the whole regular season and 23.1 MPG over the last 10 games of the season.

Reaction Score
Please stop being an idiot.

Reaction Score
Ollie noted that Enoch, the 6-10 freshman, has been the most pleasant surprise over the first two weeks of practice.

"He's big, he's skilled," said Ollie. "He can shoot it outside, he's poised and he's a sponge. He wants to get better, and that's a beautiful thing, when a kid just wants to get better and whatever you say, he's always hanging on your every word. He's coachable, he works very, very hard. It's not like we had to put any weight on him, he's 250 already and just turned 18. He's gonna be a great player for us. I really, really believe that."

Added Miller: "His motor is unbelievable. He just keeps going and going and going. As far as defense, rebounds, offense, everything - his motor is real high."

"That's how I've been taught these past two years, at prep school and at UConn," said Enoch.

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20151016/uconn-men-add-top-recruit-vance-jackson-on-first-night

Reaction Score
Ollie noted that Enoch, the 6-10 freshman, has been the most pleasant surprise over the first two weeks of practice.

"He's big, he's skilled," said Ollie. "He can shoot it outside, he's poised and he's a sponge. He wants to get better, and that's a beautiful thing, when a kid just wants to get better and whatever you say, he's always hanging on your every word. He's coachable, he works very, very hard. It's not like we had to put any weight on him, he's 250 already and just turned 18. He's gonna be a great player for us. I really, really believe that."

Added Miller: "His motor is unbelievable. He just keeps going and going and going. As far as defense, rebounds, offense, everything - his motor is real high."

"That's how I've been taught these past two years, at prep school and at UConn," said Enoch.

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20151016/uconn-men-add-top-recruit-vance-jackson-on-first-night
Kid is going to be a stud, he already seems to be growing in athleticism as he's growing into his body. With his work ethic and frame the sky is the limit.

Reaction Score
Added Miller - a bit confusing but since the next quote is from Enoch himself I assume it's Shonn talking about Steve also which is very exciting. The descriptions had me thinking it was KO speaking about Miller but obviously it's Miller and what he is saying is making me believe this kid will give us some minutes this year although others have expressed it would be almost 2 years? Should be interesting, if he's ready for even 10 minutes of impact to this team they become really really deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom