UConn - Memphis Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

UConn - Memphis Game Thread

Reaction Score
Kid has already thrown it what, 40 times? He ain't throwing another 40
He won't need two if they're up by 3 or more scores in the 4th quarter. Or maybe he will because they can and they can't be stopped.

Reaction Score
Give us your starting D after halftime... Scheme of your choice.
Seriously? I’m not the defense coordinator. I have no accountability. I guarantee Crocker cannot do my job. Why should I have to do his? I want him to do his job and take accountability for this. Seriously. If you cant see with your own eyes that this defense is awful I am sorry for you.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
We absolutely need to make an adjustment in the secondary. Front line is actually getting penetration. Offense playing well but 2 TOs are killer.

If we can figure out how to get off the field, we can win. I'm that confident in our offense. But man... we need an adjustment...

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
We absolutely need to make an adjustment in the secondary. Front line is actually getting penetration. Offense playing well but 2 TOs are killer.

If we can figure out how to get off the field, we can win. I'm that confident in our offense. But man... we need an adjustment...

The stench of losing is everywhere.

Reaction Score
Seriously? I’m not the defense coordinator. I have no accountability. I guarantee Crocker cannot do my job. Why should I have to do his? I want him to do his job and take accountability for this. Seriously. If you cant see with your own eyes that this defense is awful I am sorry for you.

I didn’t say it wasn’t awful...

I wanted to hear what you solution was. What players you would trade out. You can only use/hide so many players. Taking accountability doesn’t fix the problem.

Reaction Score
No choice but start bringing 6 as much as possible and get into a man press cover. Gotta force mistakes. This D is

Reaction Score
I didn’t say it wasn’t awful...

I wanted to hear what you solution was. What players you would trade out. You can only use/hide so many players.
You can start by putting Bell and Coyle back in in the 2nd half. Bell was no all star either but HW is just terrible.

Reaction Score
So now Memphis is just going to run it down our throats?

Reaction Score
The worst pass D in FBS doesn’t get fixed overnight, especially against an offense like Memphis. Just gonna have to grit & bear it this season.

Reaction Score
Seeing a lot of morale victory crap online like "this team is far more exciting to watch". IDK, I don't find it exciting watching the other team move up and down the field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom