Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like everyone's out shoveling.
Nice work Nan.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Great Job Nan. Yeah Im going out now to shovel.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Gee. And we haven't had snow here in Guatemala for nigh on to 11k, 12k years. Makes me homesick for good old New England. Not.

Reaction Score
Thanks, Nan.

Man I feel badly for my friends in the Northeast. We get our snow here in the Midwest (Minnesota) but not on the level that the Northeast has been getting lately. Be safe.

Reaction Score
I am headed to Memphis to see my first live UCONN women's game. EXCITED! My basketball playing niece is with me. She lives in Plano, TX and started working out with DFW Elite a few months ago. We hope we get to speak to MoJeff.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I am headed to Memphis to see my first live UCONN women's game. EXCITED! My basketball playing niece is with me. She lives in Plano, TX and started working out with DFW Elite a few months ago. We hope we get to speak to MoJeff.

Happy for you both to get to see the game. Good luck on your Mo Jeff quest.If you do get pix, please post!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Happy for you both to get to see the game. Good luck on your Mo Jeff quest.If you do get pix, please post!
If your daughter is being recruited by any Div I programs, please do not post any pictures of her with a player from any of those teams. Players are considered "representatives of their school's athletics interests", another phrase for booster. The NCAA would probably not care overly much about these extremely minor violations but you never know. UConn isn't on any kind of probation with the NCAA, but you never know if another school may be. So, if your daughter is being recruited by, say, Baylor, don't post any pics of her with a "representative Baylor's athletic interests". It could cause problems for the school and potentially have some effect on your daughter's eligibility.

You should contact the Compliance Office of any school that your daughter might be interested in attending for more info.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Sorry, Nan - did not mean to cause a problem with my photo request. Will remember in the future. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom