Uconn ladies | The Boneyard

Uconn ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the UCONN ladies are going to give Louisville a mini payback for the men's defeat.

Reaction Score
The chubby Shimmel was talking trash. Is she backing it up?

Reaction Score
all i know is when shimmel beat griner/baylor last year, that was highly entertaining stuff.

Reaction Score
This is not payback, only the men can administer a payback.
that is why I stated specifically a mini payback. there is no way it is a payback for the men. They don't play any way as well as the women. Uconn women

Louisville.

Reaction Score
Nope. Looks like she'd rather not play Uconn again. The anti-skylar.

Shimmel got her 20……..took 25 heaves to do it but she got her points leave her alone…….:eek:

Reaction Score
UConn ladies? WTF?

Actually spent most of the 7 o'clock time slot being entertained by W & M vs the Blue Hens…………nice win for UD………I'd take Baptiste in the middle for us in a second!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Actually spent most of the 7 o'clock time slot being entertained by W & M vs the Blue Hens…………nice win for UD………I'd take Baptiste in the middle for us in a second!

I watched the UConn women's team. I guess I shuda put ladies in quotes.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
post it on the ladies blog
this one is for basketball
I have a daughter who played a very high level high school bb and appreciate the sport but when one team gets all the top recruits its not a sport, its like victorias secret models vs fruit of the loom.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So I take it you are a Fruit of the Loom guy? Little fruit men?
I'd go with Victoria's Secret.

Reaction Score
gtcam said:
post it on the ladies blog this one is for basketball I have a daughter who played a very high level high school bb and appreciate the sport but when one team gets all the top recruits its not a sport, its like victorias secret models vs fruit of the loom.

I'd rather go to the dentist than watch a women's game and even I think your post is painfully dumb. Other schools recruit similar players but Geno is a master.

Reaction Score
They are good. They are dominant. And they are the Women Huskies. That ladies crap can stay in Tenn.

Changed it back one time and thought I had the wrong channel……Shimmel and Lewis were wresting for the ball but I thought I had a sumo event…..:oops:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UConn ladies? WTF?
\

Yeah, you are right, he got it wrong. The proper vernacular around these parts is simply "The chicks"

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Oh, I can smell the testosterone through the internet!

Reaction Score
I'd rather go to the dentist than watch a women's game and even I think your post is painfully dumb. Other schools recruit similar players but Geno is a master.
I agree with sentence number #2. For #1, I always watch UConn teams play... doesn't matter what sport or gender.

Reaction Score
Regardless of the overall skill set, competition, etc the women technically run an impressive fast break. They rebound, throw a quick outlet, push the ball up the court, fill the lanes and finish. Jefferson is a blur north to south and finds the open player. Credit Geno, but also these gals/women/ladies know how to run the break which is something we have a lot of trouble with.

Reaction Score
Regardless of the overall skill set, competition, etc the women technically run an impressive fast break. They rebound, throw a quick outlet, push the ball up the court, fill the lanes and finish. Jefferson is a blur north to south and finds the open player. Credit Geno, but also these gals/women/ladies know how to run the break which is something we have a lot of trouble with.

Wrong place Hugo…….

I have 5 guys that are over 50 here who could run the break vs most of the teams they play against, flawlessly………..they have 2 girls that are the equal of 7 footers in the mens game getting every rebound so they are able to run……….if you want to say we have trouble running because we don't rebound as well, you are correct. But if we had arguably the 2 best "7 footers" in mens college basketball I'm guessing our fast break gets a lot better quick!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But if we had arguably the 2 best "7 footers" in mens college basketball I'm guessing our fast break gets a lot better quick!

But what if we had 2 quick guards with interchangable games that play like best friends, not caring who gets the stats as long they win like they do?

Reaction Score
Wrong place Hugo…….

I have 5 guys that are over 50 here who could run the break vs most of the teams they play against, flawlessly………..they have 2 girls that are the equal of 7 footers in the mens game getting every rebound so they are able to run……….if you want to say we have trouble running because we don't rebound as well, you are correct. But if we had arguably the 2 best "7 footers" in mens college basketball I'm guessing our fast break gets a lot better quick!

Our rebounding is a major problem in our inability to run the break, but not the only problem. Our guards (Boat and Bazz, but especially Boat) have tunnel vision and can't find the finishers or try to go solo and ignore them. If we get a rebound, neither AB nor PN can make an outlet pass. Plus the finishers don't exactly fill the lanes so they can receive a pass. My point is the womens team knows how to run the break and I guess your 5 guys know how to run the break as well. So how come we have so much trouble executing a break ? It's more than rebounding. After watching so many missed opportunities generated from steals and turnovers, it was a pleasure to watch the women do this successfully the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom