UConn is in last place in the AAC.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn is in last place in the AAC....

Reaction Score
Edit: S Fla lost to Houston so at 1-6 they are now alone at the bottom. It may be short lived however with some tough road games upcoming for us, needless to say need to beat Temple on Wed.

Reaction Score
We are too good for the AAC. When we leave who will hold the league up? Nothing to worry about though we have the best player in the MEAC coming next season.
Macio Teague plays for Baylor, number 1 team in the country. Transferred from Big south school UNC Asheville. Anything is possible when transfers come in from other conferences.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And leaving the carcass of a football program that once made a bowl game behind.
I know this doesn't fit your narrative but WE played in multiple bowl games, including a BCS bowl, something that a lot of more established college programs have never done. But please, carry on with the make-believe......

Last edited:
Reaction Score
the sooner we hit rock bottom the sooner we can bounce back. i'm not afraid to say it- i'm happy to sit back and watch the guys hurley has started calling out continue to play themselves out of the program in order to make room for new blood. so sue me.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's important to remember we're essentially down four guys and don't have a true center. Those aren't easy challenges to rise above in any conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom