UCONN is getting Killed on Twitter.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN is getting Killed on Twitter....

Reaction Score
Have we really only beaten 1 ranked team since the title? Can someone fact check that? Holy ssss if true.
I did a quick search of the wiki pages, I was wrong. It's two teams. SMU twice.

Reaction Score
I did a quick search of the wiki pages, I was wrong. It's two teams. SMU twice.

Hopefully the players are reading twitter and everything else. They need a wake up call. Hopefully two blowouts in a row has then focusing and playing harder as a TEAM.

Reaction Score
A lot of players in this program the last couple years who seem to have bad feelings towards this coach. Or just flat out disrespect towards him. Fair to wonder why this is? How many current players may feel similar frustrations?

...and the former coach...

Reaction Score
Glad that a blow out win (and first win in 4 tries) vs Uconn, (a Uconn team currently in their second down year) is such a highlight for them! Slow clap for the Arkansas Razorbacks. Maybe you will be relevant in March for the first time since Nolan Richardson between 1989 and 1996 too!!.....(96 being the last time they even made it to the second weekend). Our glory years were twice as long!

Reaction Score
I'm telling you right now Polley looked pissed beyond repair after one TO and he hadn't played yet and they were getting thrashed. The look on his face wasn't even pissed it was more like "wtf happened why am I not playing?" Very strange. If there was no communication from the time he was taken out early MSU until the time he entered the game late yesterday then there is something wrong. Not saying there wasn't just thinking that's the way Tyler looked. And I like this kids potential can't have him leaving end of first semester to "get closer to home."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom