UCONN is getting Killed on Twitter.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN is getting Killed on Twitter....

Reaction Score
Another former player taking pleasure in the coach's misery openly. And he was comfortable enough to tag Amida, DHam, Purvis, Larrier, and Adams so they would be sent it.

A lot of players in this program the last couple years who seem to have bad feelings towards this coach. Or just flat out disrespect towards him. Fair to wonder why this is? How many current players may feel similar frustrations?
Sadly my point. And I love Kevin. Olliewood seems forever ago

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Another former player taking pleasure in the coach's misery openly. And he was comfortable enough to tag Amida, DHam, Purvis, Larrier, and Adams so they would be sent it.

A lot of players in this program the last couple years who seem to have bad feelings towards this coach. Or just flat out disrespect towards him. Fair to wonder why this is? How many current players may feel similar frustrations?

Maybe we were crazy to be mad at DHam for leaving when he did...

Reaction Score
This was the worst loss Uconn has had since 1979 when they got blasted by Cuse 101-61....Other than that, there have been a few losses of 31 (I think three), two of 33 since 1979....

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
This was the worst loss Uconn has had since 1979 when they got blasted by Cuse 101-61....Other than that, there have been a few losses of 31 (I think three), two of 33 since 1979....
Legendary semester for hoops and football. Historic.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
How did you get Sam in the upper right hand corner of IG? Do you know Sam personally and that’s your conversation with him?

It’s his story

Reaction Score
That team won 20 games the prior season playing in the Big East and beating the likes of 14th ranked MSU, 17th ranked ND (away), and 6th ranked Syracuse.

The year we lost that game to Louisville we had beaten Maryland, Indiana, Florida (15th), Washington, Memphis (who was ranked all 3 times we beat them, and 2 of those wins came @ Memphis), and Cinci twice (ranked 11th and 13th) and won 24 regular season games.

Have we done anything near as impressive the last 2 years leading up to this most recent loss? Or is there a much different trend?

and we have much different kids... KO got the benefit of having some of JC toughest and most determined kids left over on that 2014 team. He hasn't recruited a player of that type since. And, importantly, he and his moribund staff show zero capability to mold a kid with raw talent into a complete player. He is safe this year, unless there is a total in-season collapse, but another missed tournament an/or shoddy AAC play may earn him an exit at year's end.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
That team won 20 games the prior season playing in the Big East and beating the likes of 14th ranked MSU, 17th ranked ND (away), and 6th ranked Syracuse.

The year we lost that game to Louisville we had beaten Maryland, Indiana, Florida (15th), Washington, Memphis (who was ranked all 3 times we beat them, and 2 of those wins came @ Memphis), and Cinci twice (ranked 11th and 13th) and won 24 regular season games.

Have we done anything near as impressive the last 2 years leading up to this most recent loss? Or is there a much different trend?

well, last year was an aberration of a season that really shouldn't be compared to any other season, lest you can find another season where the team lost so much time to injuries

and I'm going to suggest we still have time for a few quality wins this year, so I really don't like your analogy

I will say that Sunday's effort is very concerning, and we have to see how they respond

Reaction Score

Just a comparison, how many former players disrespect Calhoun?

Reaction Score
In my mind it shows a big reason for Jackson,Durham and Enoch to transfer. they weren't learning anything with this program. A game like tonight stands out in how there is no actual game strategy. Very poor ball movement and assists are atrocious. AD Dave cannot possibly like what he is seeing with this team. Last year the excuse was all the injuries..Fair enough. i guess this year it will be..Its still early...

Reaction Score
My stomach is turning...

Can’t sell the programs on rings or banners anymore. We need to compete!!!!!

Reaction Score
well, last year was an aberration of a season that really shouldn't be compared to any other season, lest you can find another season where the team lost so much time to injuries

and I'm going to suggest we still have time for a few quality wins this year, so I really don't like your analogy

I will say that Sunday's effort is very concerning, and we have to see how they respond

"my" analogy??? lol. read the post i responded to. That Louisville team was ranked in the top ten, and entered the NCAA tourney as a #1 seed. Arkansas probably won't be ranked this year, certainly isn't a top ten team, and has virtually 0% chance at being a #1 seed. There's no comparing this team to that team, we don't have the experience, leadership, and talent they had.

The point is, this program has beaten exactly 1 ranked team in the three years since we won the national championship. Add an injury plagued season where a few players got more time than they would have, only to transfer out afterword, and there are clearly major issues with the program.

Ollie will get the season, but Benedict should be working hard on financing that buy-out and making calls to agents.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You guys are projecting your own views onto Rodney's tweet. Nothing more, nothing less.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
"my" analogy??? lol. read the post i responded to. That Louisville team was ranked in the top ten, and entered the NCAA tourney as a #1 seed. Arkansas probably won't be ranked this year, certainly isn't a top ten team, and has virtually 0% chance at being a #1 seed. There's no comparing this team to that team, we don't have the experience, leadership, and talent they had.

The point is, this program has beaten exactly 1 ranked team in the three years since we won the national championship. Add an injury plagued season where a few players got more time than they would have, only to transfer out afterword, and there are clearly major issues with the program.

Ollie will get the season, but Benedict should be working hard on financing that buy-out and making calls to agents.
Have we really only beaten 1 ranked team since the title? Can someone fact check that? Holy ssss if true.

Reaction Score
Have we really only beaten 1 ranked team since the title? Can someone fact check that? Holy ssss if true.
Only one team but it happened twice. SMU in 2014-15 and 2015-16.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom