UConn in the WNBA | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

Reaction Score
I'm totally biased but I think their styles of play complemented each other. Naphessa landed on a team that complemented her talents and Katie Lou did not.
How many teams have not complemented her teams?

Reaction Score
Megan Walker begs to differ! LOL. But you are close to right IMHO.

I think a lot of people knew Pheesa would be good in the W, but I don't know anyone who could have foreseen that she'd be on the short list for MVP, and Lou would barely be hanging on in the league as a reserve. With all the good rookies coming in next season,

I think Lou will struggle if she doesn't improve dramatically. Fortunately with the new teams, there will be a place for someone with borderline talent, but it's shocking that her sister is making much more of an impact than she is. Lou has been so disappointing.

Is Megan on the wall?

Lou- yes, doesn't slash to the basket, no mid range game, not much of a presence on the boards despite her height....she may not even be on a roster next season.....

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Is Megan on the wall?

Lou- yes, doesn't slash to the basket, no mid range game, not much of a presence on the boards despite her height....she may not even be on a roster next season.....
Megan was an AA her junior year before she left for the pros. Not sure if her number has officially gone up on the wall, but she met the criteria. If it's not there, it will/should be.
  • 2020 WBCA All-American
  • 2020 AP First Team All-American
  • 2020 USBWA First Team All-American

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Megan was an AA her junior year before she left for the pros. Not sure if her number has officially gone up on the wall, but she met the criteria. If it's not there, it will/should be.
  • 2020 WBCA All-American
  • 2020 AP First Team All-American
  • 2020 USBWA First Team All-American

Megan needs to complete her degree before Geno will have her jersey hung.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom