UConn in the NFL | Page 71 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
This felt like the best place for this. David Pindell will be playing arena football in Albany.

Reaction Score
Tim Boyle was hangin in the wind with the Aaron Rogers mess, but it looks like he signed a $2.4 deal with the Lions. Love it! Once a Husky always a Husky.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

I love that this Tweet is of him in a UConn uniform. Probably the only good part of this considering it's from the Cowboys.....congrats to the young man for landing a spot on a NFL roster. Here's to hoping he sticks to one in the fall.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

My Giants need to give Jones as much protection as they can. Hoping Peart can help provide that. There's no excuse for Jones after this season if he stinks up the joint with all of the weapons the Giants have brought in. Add in an Oline that gives him some time, and he better produce

Reaction Score
Are the Falcons doing a fire sale? Sheesh. Nice pick up for the Raiders. Solid and consistent defender.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Are the Falcons doing a fire sale? Sheesh. Nice pick up for the Raiders. Solid and consistent defender.

Wreh-Wilson signed a one year deal with the Falcons on March 31, 2020 and was a free agent, which is generally happens when your contract expires.

Reaction Score
Wreh-Wilson signed a one year deal with the Falcons on March 31, 2020 and was a free agent, which is generally happens when your contract expires.
True, but he was a solid player for their secondary. I'm surprised they didn't try to sign him again. Las Vegas is a good spot for him though.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
True, but he was a solid player for their secondary. I'm surprised they didn't try to sign him again. Las Vegas is a good spot for him though.
That is also true, but he's been working year-to-year on one year deals to basically provide depth since his rookie agreement. I was just giving you some static. No offense intended.

Reaction Score
That is also true, but he's been working year-to-year on one year deals to basically provide depth since his rookie agreement. I was just giving you some static. No offense intended.
None taken I appreciated the info. I don't follow the contract stuff, just check stat lines on game day.

Reaction Score
I always thought Gratz was better in college but Blidi has had a better pro. career. Both of those guys were amazing and showed well in the Fiesta

Reaction Score
I always thought Gratz was better in college but Blidi has had a better pro. career. Both of those guys were amazing and showed well in the Fiesta
Gratz was good. But Blidi was definitely better. Gratz was prone to make penalties more. I'll never forget the game where he committed 3 pass interference calls in 3 consecutive plays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom