UConn in the NFL | Page 80 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
Tangentially related to UConn in the NFL, but gonna be a lot less Dan O on lowlights now courtesy of Jimmy G

Reaction Score
Tyvon Branch & Dwayne Gratz each got a pick 6 as well (Branch also recovered two fumbles for scores)

Reaction Score
Andrew Adams goes 76 yards on the pick-six!

Having upvoted the video for the excellent play by Andrew, one of our own, I would be remiss if I didn't agree with the holding the ball up with the one hand around the 35 yard line and carrying it that way for 15 yards or so. Not necessary to make too much of it, just wait until you cross the goal line that's all.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what happened to Byron Jones? Did he get hurt? I haven't really found any information on why he hasn't played this year.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what happened to Byron Jones? Did he get hurt? I haven't really found any information on why he hasn't played this year.
From a Dolphins Blog Mail in Questions:

"Hey Alain! I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it seems like there was more to the Byron Jones story than we ever heard. Do you believe there was more to it than just a long rehab? Initially they expected him back no later than the start of the season, and here we are...

Hey Ken, that is the great mystery, isn’t it? Chris Grier said Monday that Jones did everything he could to get back, but to not avail. It does seem like there might be more to the story than just a slower-than-expected recovery, but it’s not like anybody is going to volunteer that information.
"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom