Sanogo - Bulls (two way)
Castle - Spurs
Clingan - Blazers
Newton - Pacers (two way)
Spencer - Grizzlies (two way)

G-League:
Bouknight - Remix (Portland)

Did I miss anyone?
I believe Polley is playing G League for the Pacers?

Reaction Score
He’s a fine defensive player, he’s just not a great rim protector.
He's a center. If you can't protect the rim you aren't a good defensive player.

He’s an all-time Moses Malone level rebounder.

He is a poor offensive player and mediocre overall defender.

That said, he is terrific for rebounding, offensive and defensive, run runner who can dunk, and as long as you don't over use him he is an excellent piece situationally.

Reaction Score
He's a center. If you can't protect the rim you aren't a good defensive player.

He’s an all-time Moses Malone level rebounder.

He is a poor offensive player and mediocre overall defender.

That said, he is terrific for rebounding, offensive and defensive, run runner who can dunk, and as long as you don't over use him he is an excellent piece situationally.
He’s a good defender in space, anticipates passes well, has one of the highest steal rates of ALL PLAYERS, not just bigs. He can switch onto guards better than most bigs, and has quick feat. Also, defensive rebounding is part of defense. Again, he’s a fine defender. He led the league in defensive win shares twice.

Reaction Score
Their fanbase already seems to be done with Scoot.
Pass the ball blazers. Scoot is like a wild horse out there. Doesn't play. He just attacks, and that's it. No vision, no rhyme or reason. Annoying.

They need to trade Ayton. What a dog.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s a good defender in space, anticipates passes well, has one of the highest steal rates of ALL PLAYERS, not just bigs. He can switch onto guards better than most bigs, and has quick feat. Also, defensive rebounding is part of defense. Again, he’s a fine defender. He led the league in defensive win shares twice.
If you can't defend the rim in the nba at center, you aren't a good defender.

I love the kid. He is big, athletic, in the class
Of Rodman as a rebounder. But, his defensive rim protection, for his size, is subpar, isn't a great drop big.

Because of that, you have to watch the matchups with him. His offense is below average.

Dude is gonna be a multi-time all star, had a 15 year nba career when all is said and done. He lived up to his potential imo.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you can't defend the rim in the nba at center, you aren't a good defender.

I love the kid. He is big, athletic, in the class
Of Rodman as a rebounder. But, his defensive rim protection, for his size, is subpar, isn't a great drop big.

Because of that, you have to watch the matchups with him. His offense is below average.

Dude is gonna be a multi-time all star, had a 15 year nba career when all is said and done. He lived uo to his potential imo.
I mean, we all would consider Bam an elite defender, right? Andre averages more blocks for his career. Rim protection isn’t the only aspect of defense for a big.

Reaction Score
Neither looked like a future all star last night. They didn't get too involved. I watched a bit of Edey's game. It seemed too fast for him. He started the game but was yanked quickly. Clingan was tentative. Needs to be more aggressive to the ball. Seemed like first game jitters for both.

caw

Reaction Score
Just saying, Clingan didn’t have a very good game last night. I watched every minute he was in.

The Blazers as a whole looked pretty bad. They might be the worst team in the NBA this year.

Their starters last night consisted of a PG who can't pass and couldn't hit anything, a mediocre SG, a PF who jacks every time he touches the ball and a center who can't play defense. Their SF is solid, but at best a fourth man on a quality team, maybe a third man if you have two megastars with him.

Clingan set decent screens, played good defense but otherwise didn't have much of an opportunity to do anything on offense. His rebounding was relatively bad last night though.

Reaction Score
The Blazers as a whole looked pretty bad. They might be the worst team in the NBA this year.

Their starters last night consisted of a PG who can't pass and couldn't hit anything, a mediocre SG, a PF who jacks every time he touches the ball and a center who can't play defense. Their SF is solid, but at best a fourth man on a quality team, maybe a third man if you have two megastars with him.

Clingan set decent screens, played good defense but otherwise didn't have much of an opportunity to do anything on offense. His rebounding was relatively bad last night though.
Yeah I mean I am incredibly confident he will be a good to great player, the flaws I was concerned with were just pretty evident last night. He needs to box out and hunt the rebounds rather than just assume being 7’2 will be enough, and his conditioning really needs work. He was hunched over a lot.

Reaction Score
Yeah I mean I am incredibly confident he will be a good to great player, the flaws I was concerned with were just pretty evident last night. He needs to box out and hunt the rebounds rather than just assume being 7’2 will be enough, and his conditioning really needs work. He was hunched over a lot.
He's a freshman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom