UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't understand the nasty.comments from random posters on Bouk. All because he left a year earlier than theu thought he should.

He's not a mentally well person. More sad than anything.
I don't think the negativity stems from Bouknight leaving too soon, it's the poor conduct and waste of enormous talent that disappoints people.

Reaction Score
Random wing minutes were between AJax and Marjon Beauchamp for the Bucks. Beauchamp beat AJax for the minutes, but nobody looks more hyped for him than Andre on the bench. Ultimate teammate

Reaction Score

I know fans tend to be crazy, but the Bucks really did look inept trying to defend a scorching hot Brunson in the second half last night. Since he was the only thing keeping the Knicks in the game, it was hard not to think Andre could have been helpful. Or at least worth a shot. Connaughton, Beasley and Payne were deadwood.

Reaction Score
Thought Sanogo had a two way with Chicago but I don’t see him in Bulls box score “DNP coaches decision” or G league roster. Anyone know what’s up?

Reaction Score
Thought Sanogo had a two way with Chicago but I don’t see him in Bulls box score “DNP coaches decision” or G league roster. Anyone know what’s up?
G League season hasn't started yet. He's on the Bulls roster but only 13 are dressed and listed in the box score. He's listed on the Bulls G League roster though

IMG_5461.jpeg

Reaction Score
They choose to "activate" him for certain games, which counts against a max number of games they can play him. So they won't activate him unless they're for sure they're going to play him. These will be planned stretches, rest days or injuries to their centers, etc.

Reaction Score
Not watching the game but box score says andres line at the end of the half is 3 fouls in 3 minutes lol

caw

Reaction Score
Pelicans are down 6 players now and getting spanked by the TWolves. Hawkins has been OK. Got blocked on a drive/dunk attempt and had a made three called off when he stepped out of bounds. 4/11 - 14 points 2/5 from three in the fourth.

Reaction Score
Pelicans are down 6 players now and getting spanked by the TWolves. Hawkins has been OK. Got blocked on a drive/dunk attempt and had a made three called off when he stepped out of bounds. 4/11 - 14 points 2/5 from three in the fourth.
Is Zion on a minutes/games restriction?

caw

Reaction Score
40%!

22 of 60 I believe right now through 8 games. T-Wolves basically stayed home on him tight. Really didn't get many good looks because he was the Pelicans second best player on the floor. He did OK with it. Should have been 3/6 from three if he didn't step back on a three that went in and touch out of bounds. That would have put him at 17 for the game and much more respectable. Honestly Pelicans won't win much until they get their rotation guys back which should ease the load for Hawkins.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
22 of 60 I believe right now through 8 games. T-Wolves basically stayed home on him tight. Really didn't get many good looks because he was the Pelicans second best player on the floor. He did OK with it. Should have been 3/6 from three if he didn't step back on a three that went in and touch out of bounds. That would have put him at 17 for the game and much more respectable. Honestly Pelicans won't win much until they get their rotation guys back which should ease the load for Hawkins.
Minnesota defense is superb. down Boston the other night.

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01