UConn Hockey 2013-2014 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Hockey 2013-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
taking the family up tonight, what the hell.
Gotta support the cause.

I bought the more expensive ticket rather than gen admission. Do they actually have seats there or am I just closer?
For what its worth, I've sat in both reserved and General Admission and I'd say there isn't much difference. If you're in one of the top rows of Reserved seating they might be marginally better. Not worth the extra money. Buy a hot dog instead!

Reaction Score
Losing to Holy Cross last week UConn gave up any margin for error they might have had in the stretch run.They did what I feared after the Providence win. Came out flat. Now they need to just win to stay in the the hunt for a playoff bye. Army this weekend and SHU next week. Need to go 4-0. Fortunately, neither team is a world beater so its possible.

Reaction Score
Eventually it could happen but nobody is beating BC this season. Watching them play you can see they are head and shoulders above everyone else. Their roster is amazing. They would be UConn's first round opponent in NCAA tourney if UConn made it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Eventually it could happen but nobody is beating BC this season. Watching them play you can see they are head and shoulders above everyone else. Their roster is amazing. They would be UConn's first round opponent in NCAA tourney if UConn made it.
I agree that BC is very very good this year and would be a tough draw, but I'd still like to go and take my chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom