UConn @ Georgia State Panthers - Saturday 9/9/23 @Center Parc Stadium @7p on ESPN+ | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Georgia State Panthers - Saturday 9/9/23 @Center Parc Stadium @7p on ESPN+

Reaction Score
Our defense should be able handle this team. I’ll be completely deflated if GSU goes off on us offensively. At the same time, we should be able to run on them very effectively.

I’m nervous, mostly because I think we should win this game fairly easily. My gut tells me it will be a struggle. I have some real concerns about the play calling and I was a bit disappointed with Fagnano last week. A scrambling QB seems imperative in today’s game. He looked ok, but I’d like more speed and mobility at QB. Hopefully, he comes out strong and puts those concerns to bed.
I strongly agree with your point about this being a game we SHOULD win. I don’t expect us to beat P5 programs but if you want a shot at the big leagues, ya gotta win against your peers first. Consistently and on the road. That’s what I think this games about today.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
watching NC State go toe to toe with ND is giving me more confidence for tonight.
38 - 17 with 10:00 to go... "toe-to-toe" ended somewhere 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter.

ND would hammer us by 30+.

Just sayin'...

Reaction Score
38 - 17 with 10:00 to go... "toe-to-toe" ended somewhere 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter.

ND would hammer us by 30+.

Just sayin'...
yea, they were only down 7 when I wrote it and before NC State just started throwing the ball to ND

Reaction Score
Don't see the game listed on the ESPN+ lineup. Anyway else having this issue? I'm assuming it's because it's a late game and is unlisted. This feels appropriate for the amount of respect UC football has commanded. Ha

Reaction Score
Don't see the game listed on the ESPN+ lineup. Anyway else having this issue? I'm assuming it's because it's a late game and is unlisted. This feels appropriate for the amount of respect UC football has commanded. Ha
Ya that’s why I’m here I’m wondering if all this evenings listing aren’t up yet as they only show a couple 7 pm starts and nothing after that

Reaction Score
Don't see the game listed on the ESPN+ lineup. Anyway else having this issue? I'm assuming it's because it's a late game and is unlisted.
Ya that’s why I’m here I’m wondering if all this evenings listing aren’t up yet as they only show a couple 7 pm starts and nothing after that
Select “Upcoming” not “Live”

008.png

Reaction Score
I just searched it on ESPN+ and it’s there.

Reaction Score
Select “Upcoming” not “Live”
Did. Still unlisted on tv app. But phone app shows it as listed. I know I can watch it on TV but made me laugh inside thinking about having to watch uconn fb games, on page 6 of some jank illegal streamer. I hope we stray away from those days. Thanks for the reply. Let's win this

Reaction Score
10th game on this list

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-09 173953.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-09 173953.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 57
Reaction Score
Check now to listed now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom