UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mike Anthony‏ @ManthonyCourant 9s 9 seconds ago
UConn has roster of 100 on the dot, several new players, including Australian punter Luke Magliozzi

Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 11s 12 seconds ago
Lots of minor injuries for #UConn but other than E.J. Levenberry, only other longer term issue is with freshman DB Robert King

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 7s 7 seconds ago
on the 3-3-5 alignment: "it gives you some flexibility in terms of putting some doubt in the opponents mind as to who you're going to bring"

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 31s 32 seconds ago
Edsall on what will be different this time around: he's trying to raise money to refresh the Shenkman and Burton facilities

Mike Anthony‏ @ManthonyCourant 8s 9 seconds ago
Edsall doesn't know exactly why Jay Rose left last year but said HS-to-College is tougher adjustment for some than others.

Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 27s 27 seconds ago
When Edsall told Jay Rose he was "back" on scholarship, the TE walked up the hill, pumped his fist and kissed the financial paperwork.

Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 16s 16 seconds ago
Edsall relayed the story. He watched from his office.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 48s 48 seconds ago
Edsall discusses potentially bringing back the block C for a throwback game

Mike Anthony‏ @ManthonyCourant 16s 17 seconds ago
Edsall on David Pindell: "Quality about him where he's cool under pressure. Don't think I've ever seen anyone get ball out of hand quicker."

Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 13s 14 seconds ago
Edsall on QB David Pindell: “I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a guy the ball out of his hands so quickly.”

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 23s 23 seconds ago
On transfer David Pindell: "A thing that I'm jealous about him is that he's around 3.5% body fat"

Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 26s 27 seconds ago
Edsall: "There's been a lot of good history with Australian punters coming over to the states and doing very well."

Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 16s 17 seconds ago
#UConn's Randy Edsall dipping back into Australian kicker/punter market. Worked well with Adam Coles and Brad Craddock in past

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 15s 16 seconds ago
"There is enough talent to win here," UConn's Randy Edsall said and then saying intangibles will be key moving forward

Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 1m 1 minute ago
Edsall: “I can see possibly some freshmen contributing. I'm not going to hold anybody back."

Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 44s 44 seconds ago
After 1st scrimmage in practice No. 6, a pecking order should emerge for first, second team said #UConn coach Randy Edsall

Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 35s 35 seconds ago
#UConn's Randy Edsall is hopeful to have depth chart ready before final week of preparation for Aug. 31 season opener

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 37s 38 seconds ago
Edsall says he's hoping the starting QB is figured out soon so the starting unit can start to develop the timing and chemistry they need

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 39s 39 seconds ago
On recruiting: "I don't get hung up on all the stars and stuff, I'm looking for guys who are willing to work"

Jim Fuller‏ @NHRJimFuller 26s 26 seconds ago
#UConn's Randy Edsall said he is trying to "find those guys who want to be team guys, who want to work" in recruiting

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 29s 29 seconds ago
Edsall thinks that the elimination of contact two-a-days is great development

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 11s 12 seconds ago
Edsall says the AFCA is looking to cut down on the number of practices before the season starts, from 29 to 25

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Westmark, Pindell, Washington, Sherriffs, Williams, McAfee and Bisack

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01