UConn Football 2024 Spring FanFest (April 21st @ Morrone Stadium) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football 2024 Spring FanFest (April 21st @ Morrone Stadium)

Reaction Score
"Texas backup quarterback Malik Murphy looked like a star in the Longhorns' spring game with his performance including a beautiful, 79-yard touchdown pass. What happened afterward was predictable: Multiple SEC schools inquired with people around Murphy about getting him to jump in the transfer portal. Texas was ultimately able to fend off the pursuits with a healthy NIL package"

Fears about stealing players, game plans and injuries...This goes hand in hand with all the players sitting out for bowl games or taking medical redshirts so they can transfer with more NIL eligibility.

The game is being ruined ... part of me wishes UConn was in a lesser division or would drop down to FCS like the Ivy's so that it can start feeling like college football again, competitive New England football. That or the great split happens.
$$$ just gross I’m sick of it. I love Mora but man I would like for him to bring Hurley around to give a speech to the team about sticking together and winning in an NIL world where the odds are stacked against you. Yes I totally get college basketball is a whole other animal then college football in the northeast no less.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom