UConn fans rooting for? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn fans rooting for?

Reaction Score
Am I the only boneyarder that hates Cinci with a burning passion? Why them? Don’t you root for players and coaches you like?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Hard to root for Rob Gray I will be honest. But while playing I will think of the conference and more than likely lean their way.

Cincy is a yes but at a 2 seed I expect them to fall short of that billing, hope I'm wrong.

PC when this starts I have no issues rooting for them I will be quite honest, fans aside I like their team and feel they can make a run. Just keep Cooley there, I'm not interested for our job too many familiar finishes for them too.

Anyone playing teams that do not deserve to be there such as Nevada over Texas, URI (also because of NE team) over a very undeserving Oklahoma team, Az State (hardly deserving but more so that the Orange) and VaTech over Bama (15 losses is too many I don't care about the wins or Sexton).

Rooting for Trae Young to go 5 for 23.

Rooting for Loyola Chi, Buffalo and South Dakota State and so many other underdogs. Gut feeling it will be a very interesting Thursday-Friday start with many more than expected upsets.
Honesty goes a long way. Something about Gray I just don't like. Let's say I don't care for. It does bother me being a senior adult and feeling this way about a kid. However, can't help it. Of course I am behind the conference. Cincy is a good team. Seems like Cronin is the one who is disliked. Just like football. Giants fan since I could crawl up to the TV. However, I did root for the Eagles. Seems like the first year for me that I haven't spoke of the selections.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I root for all the AAC schools. The better they do, the better for the perception of the conference. I also root for any school in New England that makes it except for BCU. I root for upsets when possible. Lastly, I root against BCU, Puke, UNCheat, Syracuse & Kentucky every time they play.

Reaction Score
UB Bulls and University of Tennessee Volunteers, and obviously anyone who can beat Carolina, Duke, Cuse etc.

Reaction Score
The West Virginia maintaineers baby!!

Truth is I went to West Virginia and I transferred to UConn so I love the Eers and the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom