UConn fans rooting for? | The Boneyard

UConn fans rooting for?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas and Wichita State. It pains me to say it, but I'd like to see Cincinnati and Houston go far as well. We can use the credits, and the league needs a boost to its reputation.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Wichita State and all leagues considered mid major.

Win-Lose with the AAC teams in Cincinnati and Houston. If they win it's better for the league, but also more ammo for both programs if the realignment carousel comes around again.

Reaction Score
Hard to root for Rob Gray I will be honest. But while playing I will think of the conference and more than likely lean their way.

Cincy is a yes but at a 2 seed I expect them to fall short of that billing, hope I'm wrong.

PC when this starts I have no issues rooting for them I will be quite honest, fans aside I like their team and feel they can make a run. Just keep Cooley there, I'm not interested for our job too many familiar finishes for them too.

Anyone playing teams that do not deserve to be there such as Nevada over Texas, URI (also because of NE team) over a very undeserving Oklahoma team, Az State (hardly deserving but more so that the Orange) and VaTech over Bama (15 losses is too many I don't care about the wins or Sexton).

Rooting for Trae Young to go 5 for 23.

Rooting for Loyola Chi, Buffalo and South Dakota State and so many other underdogs. Gut feeling it will be a very interesting Thursday-Friday start with many more than expected upsets.

Reaction Score
Buffalo.
13th seed for them is a little rough but I guess it could be worse than Arizona.

Reaction Score
need URI to lose.
I'll be rooting for St. Bonaventure, UCLA (because I like watching them) Texas Tech, and UPenn because they have the best chance at a 16/1 upset with Kansas

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
All AAC teams and RI.temple in the NIT

Reaction Score
AAC for $. Rhode Island to lose. Duke, MSU, Zona, UK. Those are title game matchups in the Sweet Sixteen.

Reaction Score
I'll be rooting for the teams from our league and all the non-P5 dogs out there.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Michigan (FF pick), WSU, Cincy, Buffalo (just really like that guy), and anyone who plays UNC, Duke or Michigan St.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom