UConn fans….you should be ashamed!!!! | The Boneyard

UConn fans….you should be ashamed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly I think the weather all week scared people off. Shame.

I remember going to a game vs USF. I think they were ranked. It was a winter mix. Game was practically a sellout. We need to get back to those times. Knocking on the door… takes time.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I was disappointed with the number that turned out for this game. Especially with the way this team has turned around and what a story they've been.

But I'll say this: the ones that were there were loud as hell and made themselves a proper 12th man. To the folks that were there - well done!!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
As someone who decided to go last second, the weather definitely was on everyone’s minds. Every time you checked your weather app it showed rain on Saturday. At least the people there were loud.

Reaction Score
The weather caused casuals to rule it out and then this morning the rain and wind killed off a lot of tailgates. We all know, 10,000+ people are only there for the tailgate. The base will build back to up. There will be a lot of preseason hype next year.

Reaction Score
I was disappointed with the number that turned out for this game. Especially with the way this team has turned around and what a story they've been.

But I'll say this: the ones that were there were loud as hell and made themselves a proper 12th man. To the folks that were there - well done!!!

Absolutely electric in the 4th quarter and great all game. Not the best crowd of the year numbers wise but emotion for sure. Obviously helped by it being the most exciting game of the year

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Absolutely electric in the 4th quarter and great all game. Not the best crowd of the year numbers wise but emotion for sure. Obviously helped by it being the most exciting game of the year

I'll get my voice back by maybe Thursday. I need to see what kind of rehab that opera singers use...

Reaction Score
Where the hell are you? Perfect weather day! Top 20 team…..last home game of the year….shameful!
Sorry, I was planning on bringing my family of four, but we all got Covid bad this week. My apologies. We did watch on TV though.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Not sure where all the students were, maybe somebody knows why they weren't there, but the fans that were there made themselves known in the fourth quarter.... that was just incredible
No tailgate scene because of the weather probably kept students away

Reaction Score
I've been going to UConn football games for 60 years. The students NEVER showed up when they played on campus! There would to 8 or 9 thousand people there and maybe 500 students . Year after year, after year.
The idea that we should build a new stadium on campus so the students will go to the games is lunacy.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I've been going to UConn football games for 60 years. The students NEVER showed up when they played on campus!
Even when you could bring in your own beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom