UConn/ECU game thread | Page 32 | The Boneyard

UConn/ECU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nope. Not in the least.
Well I knew CT FB fans were masochists, but this is getting a bit silly. Yeah, I do not live on the board here. I do drop in after a particularly horrendous display, wondering if some of you have come to your senses. Silly me, I realize that there is always that little boy who still thinks there is a pony in among all of the horse dung.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Well I knew CT FB fans were masochists, but this is getting a bit silly. Yeah, I do not live on the board here. I do drop in after a particularly horrendous display, wondering if some of you have come to your senses. Silly me, I realize that there is always that little boy who still thinks there is a pony in among all of the horse dung.
It's not about being a masochist. You have to think bigger picture. If you don't know what that means by now, you never will. It was not a smart question to ask on the football board.

Reaction Score
..."wait till next year guys!"
Diaco did say he's really talented...
Here's hoping Donovan Williams ends up having a similar if not better than college career as Syracuse's Donovan McNabb...check out McNabb's bio.. Coach P redshirted him in '94. For some reason I thought he played as soon as he got on campus: JockBio: Donovan McNabb Biography

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Great post. Thanks for sharing. Drop by again after the next beat down and post your incoherent thoughts. Come to our senses? Tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom