UConn/ECU game thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

UConn/ECU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you're going to make a broad-brush comment like that list the plays (overthrows, underthrows) that cost UConn games the way the red zone playcalling did. There's plenty of data/video to comb through. Have at it.
You should probably start another thread with all of your information. Have at it.

Reaction Score
Its easy to move the ball in the 4th quarter when the opposing team is playing prevent defense with 2nd and 3rd team players.

Reaction Score
Are you BS' fiance, I mean, you and Businesslawyer are the only ones who think he is Aaron Rodgers if he just had better coaching, o-line, WRs, and play calling

If you're going to make a broad-brush comment like that list the plays (overthrows, underthrows) that cost UConn games the way the red zone playcalling did. There's plenty of data/video to comb through. Have at it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Dan Hawkins with the saying of the day!

Play by Play Guy : ok put yourself in Bob Diaco's shoes....

Hawkins: AND SET MYSELF ON FIRE?

Awesome!

Jinx!

Reaction Score
Are you BS' fiance, I mean, you and Businesslawyer are the only ones who think he is Aaron Rodgers if he just had better coaching, o-line, WRs, and play calling

No. I've been watching UConn football since 1988 and whether people like it or not he's one the best QBs UConn has had. Not saying that's a high bar . . . . by the way somebody's already used the 'fiance' line. You Diaco's wife?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I missed the entire third quarter dealing with the USPS. In this case, I actually think I enjoyed that more than I would've actually watching.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Do Cubs fans really believe this series is over? My wife's a Cubs fan and she acts like that too. They're down 2-1 for goodness sake. They were down 2-1 to the Dodgers too and came roaring back. They only lost 1-0 last night but looked inept. Kluber is pitching with only three days rest. I think it's far from over

Cubs fans have become worse than Nationals fans. They believe they're entitled to win just by showing up.

Doesn't work that way. I hope the Cubs continue to lose in the most painful ways possible.

And I hope Maddon gets plantar fasciitis.

Reaction Score
the crowd looks worse than the Rent and they're winning
Yes, I noted all of the empty seats. Despite all of our teeth bashing about our crowds, we are not the only ones with issues.
I couldnt tell. Was the student section empty by the start of third quarter like ours was last game.
I had to get away from our game. Lots of empty seats at Purdue/Penn State as well.

Reaction Score
This is miserble. A 12 years old can coach better than this idiot.
The coach is not playing the game. It's the players. I wanted to give him a few years to get the together, but it's becoming very clear that trying to improve this team is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Said this a number of years ago, and was castigated for it. Well all of you denizens, are you now regretting the move to D-1 football. How long has it been? How many coaches have they gone through. UC football is becoming like the Cleveland Browns. When will the AD finally realize that UC football will not approach anything like what is seen on prime time. Not being picked to join the Big-12 in some ways is a blessing. Getting waxed by Oklahoma or West VA, or Texas would be an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom