UConn/ECU game thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

UConn/ECU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cubs fans have become worse than Nationals fans. They believe they're entitled to win just by showing up.

Doesn't work that way. I hope the Cubs continue to lose in the most painful ways possible.

And I hope Maddon gets plantar fasciitis.

This is a stupid statement:
Cubs fans have become worse than Nationals fans. They believe they're entitled to win just by showing up.
Entitled? Do you know what that means?
Only could be a Mets or Yankees fan - if a Pirates fan, I'm sorry

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yes, I noted all of the empty seats. Despite all of our teeth bashing about our crowds, we are not the only ones with issues.
I couldnt tell. Was the student section empty by the start of third quarter like ours was last game.
I had to get away from our game. Lots of empty seats at Purdue/Penn State as well.
Joe D said that East Carolina announced that the paid attendance was 43K plus!!!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This is a stupid statement:
Entitled? Do you know what that means?
Only could be a Mets or Yankees fan - if a Pirates fan, I'm sorry

You're sorry then.

Reaction Score
upper deck @ UVA-Louisville game basically empty and they're playing the #5 team

Basically the SEC, Mich, Neb, OSU, Wisky, Clemson, FSU, Texas, OU, ND are the only teams who have > 90% attendance, maybe Va Tech

Reaction Score
Great to see WVU get hammered by OSU and the Dude and MH v and other toothless hillbillies crying in their sisters' AKA girlfriend's arms

Reaction Score
Nope. Not in the least.

These people are mentally deficient. We pump out more talent to the NFL than 75% of FBS and under Edsall cracked the Top 25 almost every season reaching #11 (13?) and the stands were 95-100% full. We need to find a real coach, we've proven to ourselves that success is possible at this level we're just not making wise decisions on who's at the helm the last 2 go-arounds.

Reaction Score
..."wait till next year guys!"

That's his built-in cop out. Hey Shirreffs isn't a QB I need at least 1 season with my recruited players.. Then after 2-10 season next year, "We need another season to build up competition at the position (McAfee) for us to get where we need to be."

Reaction Score
I tweeted that Diaco's job is going to be in the hands of DWilliams next season (if he's still coach) and Jordan McAfee's mom liked the tweet. I think everyone know Shirreffs is not the answer and I bet Diaco is telling DB and others behind the scenes to give him 1-2 years with Williams and McAfee at his disposal.

Reaction Score
If he is here next season though I think Diaco knows that some heads have to roll which basically means Verducci

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Do Cubs fans really believe this series is over? My wife's a Cubs fan and she acts like that too. They're down 2-1 for goodness sake. They were down 2-1 to the Dodgers too and came roaring back. They only lost 1-0 last night but looked inept. Kluber is pitching with only three days rest. I think it's far from over

This is my 50th year of being a Cub fan. I've seen it all. We always hope for the best, but we're certain of the final outcome before the first pitch is thrown.

Being a Cub fan has prepared me well for being a UConn football fan. It was an easy transition.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Why does the WR Bubble Screen....which every team we play runs against us at least 5 times per game....still work? Is it still a suprise? Is watching game tape against Husky policy?
Same lament here. Way to keep the most painful game thread ever alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom