UConn @ Duke Blue Devils (Saturday 9/14/24 @ 6:00pm) Game on ACCNx/ESPN+. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Duke Blue Devils (Saturday 9/14/24 @ 6:00pm) Game on ACCNx/ESPN+. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM

Reaction Score
How will we get live tv of the game. Any direct tv bars won’t have it. Will it be available on cable tv with acc network ? Uconn site doesn’t show any tv connections

Reaction Score
Overcast, dry and high around 80. Feels like a great day for Uconn Football! GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
How will we get live tv of the game. Any direct tv bars won’t have it. Will it be available on cable tv with acc network ? Uconn site doesn’t show any tv connections
IMG_1129.jpeg

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I…do not. One has shown something, one hasn’t. You stick with the hot hand at this point.
Might be convenient for all involved if Evers is not quite fully recovered yet... Injured is a much better look than benched.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So the game is not on ACCN on YouTubeTV? Am I correct with that? Sorry, I can't follow all this. But I can watch through the ESPN App on my TV?

Reaction Score
This is so lame. They’re playing Duke not Georgia.

-> UConn hasn’t won at a power conference opponent since 2012, when the Huskies held off former – and, at the time, future – coach Randy Edsall’s Maryland team in College Park, 24-21.

Enjoy this one, and then get your mind on what it’s gonna take to break a 12-year streak,” Mora said in the locker room after the first win of the year. “Because, why not us?<-

Reaction Score

UConn Game Notes for Duke

Duke Game Notes for UConn

Television: ESPN+, ACCNX (pxp) Clay Matvick (analyst) Steve Addazio (sideline) Marilyn Payne

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield (pxp) Mike Crispino (color) Wayne Norman (sideline) Adam Giardino

Flagship Station - Fox Sports 97-9 FM (Hartford) Affiliates - WAVZ 1300 AM (New Haven), WGCH 1490 AM (Greenwich), WILI 1400 AM/95.3FM, (Wilimantic); WICH 1310 AM/94.5 FM (Norwich)

SiriusXM 390 and on the Sirius XM App

Online (Audio): The Varsity Network App

Thanks. My goal is to watch a UConn football game. It has been a while since I watched UConn football game or even listened to one. Today, this is my goal.

Reaction Score
I logged into ESPN app with my YouTube TV account. Even though I get the ACC network on YouTube TV, the ESPN app is saying I need to purchase ESPN+ to view the game.

Edit: I searched the ESPN app, and I do see a second stream for Accnx. Hopefully that will work.

Last edited:

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I logged into ESPN app with my YouTube TV account. Even though I get the ACC network on YouTube TV, the ESPN app is saying I need to purchase ESPN+ to view the game.
Yup. Youtube TV doesn't have an agreement with ESPN+. You have to sign up. I did yesterday. $10.99/month but you can cancel at any time. Maybe I'll keep it for the Disney programming for my granddaughter...

Reaction Score
Yup. Youtube TV doesn't have an agreement with ESPN+. You have to sign up. I did yesterday. $10.99/month but you can cancel at any time. Maybe I'll keep it for the Disney programming for my granddaughter...
I said that about my niece and nephews.. I've been watching Star Wars and Marvel for like 2 years ... turns out it was for me all along.

Reaction Score

You don’t.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For $12.99 a month you can add Hulu to that.

If you order it today and cancel it tomorrow, you'll still get 30 days worth of all three services. Hulu's got some decent things on it, only murders in the building comes to mind.

Reaction Score
This is so lame. They’re playing Duke not Georgia.
And got smoked by them last year. At home. Beating them tonight would be a big leap from last yest, even if they are not as good. So, this is not so lame.

Reaction Score
For $12.99 a month you can add Hulu to that.

If you order it today and cancel it tomorrow, you'll still get 30 days worth of all three services. Hulu's got some decent things on it, only murders in the building comes to mind.
I like that show a lot.

Reaction Score
Comes free with Hulu Live

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom