UConn-bound Andre Jackson’s dunks are mesmerizing displays and signs of his potential | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn-bound Andre Jackson’s dunks are mesmerizing displays and signs of his potential

Reaction Score
What’s Andre Jackson’s wingspan? People are going to rag on me, but Kawhi Leonard comparison? One can dream...

Really bad comparison.

Zach Lavine is the correct answer

Reaction Score
Not going to rag, but you kinda asked for it. You are asking us to compare a good HS kid to a great NBA'er Kawhi. Dream all you want, but we are UConn fans, yes but we all try and keep our feet planted on earth.

Speaking of Kawhi, when we beat them in the Tourney, I didn't recognize how good his college game was (focusing on Kemba) until I watch game replays. We had no answer for him but offensively in Kemba.

I meant more of a college Kawhi - insane athlete, can guard 1-4, good basketball IQ, high NBA potential, but with obvious flaws. Let’s not forget kawhi couldn’t shoot at all back then.

I mean, if Jackson becomes a good shooter, he’d be on at least a similar trajectory as kawhi. Though obviously I’m not saying he’s a sure thing to become one of the best players in the league (99.9% chance he won’t), but the potential is there to be a star

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really bad comparison.

Zach Lavine is the correct answer
Maybe in terms of hops, but Lavine is definitely more of a shooting / combo guard. He’s always been a good 3 point shooter, but lacks the length to guard a 3 or 4.

Reaction Score
Hurley and his dad have been adamant about how little the team dunks and how soft they are. Just having a guy who tries to tear down the rim like no other could be tranformational for the team.

true, and also why Sid needs to play more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom