UCONN - BC Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UCONN - BC Game Thread

Reaction Score
If early 30s is mid-life to you, my condolences.

Can't believe we lost this Dillon kid to BC. Now CT recruits (and Massachusetts recruits) get to see which school between the 2 has better support.

I think Edsall will get good RB's here in next few years. The sad thing is BC doesn't deserve a good football program. Their fan base is a joke. Our fan base held strong for as long as one could hope given the situation and they will return if the program starts winning again.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Did you really say Pindell was worse than D. Williams earlier? You ought to be put in the time-out corner.
Bullsh.t. Did you just see his last throw? He is throwing to ghosts as someone said previous, and he just tossed a hand grenade that last throw.

Reaction Score
Like I do as well, being a season ticket holder and all. But I'm not...a Jerk...

the only reason I even came on here tonight was to see what people were posting that were at the game. And 'poof' after reading about 7 posts I quickly remembered why I haven't been on here in a year

Reaction Score
Bullsh.t. Did you just see his last throw? He is throwing to ghosts as someone said previous, and he just tossed a hand grenade that last throw.

What is Stairmaster seeing that we are all missing? I wish I was watching the game through his glasses.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ten minutes ago, I thought it was ridiculous to put Bisack in. But now, I think you might want to do it to save Pindell from mentally breaking down before Cincy...

Reaction Score
I think Edsall will get good RB's here in next few years. The sad thing is BC doesn't deserve a good football program. Their fan base is a joke. Our fan base held strong for as long as one could hope given the situation and they will return if the program starts winning again.
They'll return when the program gets stabilized and winning again. I think people underestimate the football market in the northeast. D3 games get 5-7000 between some NESCAC teams.

Reaction Score
Looks like we're going to hold them to under 50! Pretty amazing considering they have Dillon and we can't tackle.

Reaction Score
The players are trying. The coaches are coaching. This is a rebuild. Think this year from last. Do we win 3 games with Bob? Talking about quitting and going back to the fcs is a joke. Just give it time. BC is established and on one of their best season in years. We are in a slump. Just relax and watch the game.

Reaction Score
Ten minutes ago, I thought it was ridiculous to put Bisack in. But now, I think you might want to do it to save Pindell from mentally breaking down before Cincy...
It can't hurt for about 10 minutes. He could largely hand off the football for runs.

Reaction Score
They'll return when the program gets stabilized and winning again. I think people underestimate the football market in the northeast. D3 games get 5-7000 between some NESCAC teams.

We will all be just as excited when the season starts next year. Its just a tough year and its going to be a very interesting off season here ha

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
That was just awful tackling. I know we're slow and skinny and we don't have the personnel for our "system," but the lack of tackling all season has to point to coaching as well.

Reaction Score
The players are trying. The coaches are coaching. This is a rebuild. Think this year from last. Do we win 3 games with Bob? Talking about quitting and going back to the fcs is a joke. Just give it time. BC is established and on one of their best season in years. We are in a slump. Just relax and watch the game.
BS. 5-5 coming into this game and will finish 6-6. Mediocre BC team.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ridiculous. And ridiculous that Addazio is throwing on fourth down. What a piece of...

Reaction Score

I disagree. He needs to be sure he's the guy. Today sucked and a lot of guys need to be reamed but he needs to finish up as long as we don't run the no-block hardcount again.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
39-3. Need two TDs and a two point conversion to get the cover... :(

Reaction Score
The season is flushed. Give Bisack a whack. Pindell is not our QB next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom