UConn Basketball 2023-2024 Schedule (*LEAKS*) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball 2023-2024 Schedule (*LEAKS*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I won’t take that bet because Rupp holds 20,500 and our two arenas hold 15,600 and 10,100. As for seat prices, I disagree. The rest is in the weeds.

I’ll buy beers tho I enjoy a good beer.
I'll be more than happy to buy you a few as well!

Will you be at the football game tonight? If yes, I'll try to figure out how to broadcast my location in the blue lot (unfortunately I won't be flying any flags) tonight). There's more than enough beer to go around in what will be a moderate (for my standards) tailgate.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My objective is to attend games not sell them. So you are arguing I should be happy with the schedule since perhaps I can unload them for a profit.
Do you buy season tickets? I didn't think you did.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Will you be at the football game tonight? If yes, I'll try to figure out how to broadcast my location in the blue lot (unfortunately I won't be flying any flags) tonight). There's more than enough beer to go around in what will be a moderate (for my standards) tailgate.
Have fun! Seriously.

Reaction Score

You're the best fan.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

I’m in Las Vegas, but will be at the next one against FIU.

Rasputin

The Mad Monk
Reaction Score
Will Kentucky sell out vs Stonehill?
Interestingly, Kentucky season ticket holders will get 3 OOC games against top 100 teams (including Gonzaga & Miami) & an additional 3 games against top 200 teams. Our best home OOC opponent is Northern AZ at 213.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Interestingly, Kentucky season ticket holders will get 3 OOC games against top 100 teams (including Gonzaga & Miami) & an additional 3 games against top 200 teams. Our best home OOC opponent is Northern AZ at 213.
Killer!

Reaction Score
A little birdie told me we are playing you on Christmas.

Details, including location, still TBD.
Well the DePaul Creighton Christmas game last season was the highest rated regular season game in college basketball last season.

Reaction Score
I’m not saying that. I’m unhappy with the non-conference home schedule.

I’m saying that you acting like the school is ripping you off is a bunch of BS.
It is not taking care of its most loyal customers, the type of behavior in any business that creates $50 million annusl deficits,

Reaction Score
Good point. Results not excuses.

Reaction Score
Does this mean the full schedule should be out soon? I feel like they put it out earlier than this last year.

Reaction Score
Does this mean the full schedule should be out soon? I feel like they put it out earlier than this last year.
Supposedly this week, based on the Rothstein tweets I assume it was sent to the schools and it'll probably happen today. Last year it was released 9/12, so basically the same time assuming it happens soon

Reaction Score
Supposedly this week, based on the Rothstein tweets I assume it was sent to the schools and it'll probably happen today. Last year it was released 9/12, so basically the same time assuming it happens soon
Oh, thought I saw the article on 9/9 last year but hey

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm hoping the game is in Hartford. We haven't been getting too many weekend night games lately. No Wolf Pack that night.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping the game is in Hartford. We haven't been getting too many weekend night games lately. No Wolf Pack that night.
I got a pair of season XL tickets with my eventual father in law and we were thinking of splitting weekend/weekday games with me taking the weekends. I’m hoping for good ones as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom