UConn Baseball - Regular Season Conference Series Finale @ Houston | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Baseball - Regular Season Conference Series Finale @ Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wasted a great performance by Tabakman. The ump was calling a bizarre strike on the left side of the plate all day and the team never adjusted to it.

Reaction Score
Wasted a great performance by Tabakman. The ump was calling a bizarre strike on the left side of the plate all day and the team never adjusted to it.

Probably the best Tabakman has pitched all year.

Reaction Score
http://uconnhuskies.com/m/sports/m-basebl/recaps/051615aaa.html

Game Notes:
  • The Huskies are 1-6 all-time against the Cougars in a series that began last season.
  • UConn finishes the regular season with 33 victories, most regular-season wins since 2011.
  • Jordan Tabakman moved into third in UConn history with 263.2 career innings pitched.
  • Jack Sundberg drew two walks and has 44 on the season, fifth-most in a single-season in UConn history.
  • Sundberg also stole his 31st base, tying George Springer in 2011 for sixth-most in a single season.
Up next, UConn heads to Clearwater, Fla. to compete in the 2015 American Athletic Conference Baseball Championship beginning on May 19. The tournament will return to a double-elimination format this season, as it was in 2013 when the Huskies made an improbable run from eight-seed to the title in their final Big East Tournament.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Gotta feel for Tabakman. Guy pitches the game of his life and our bats were absolutely lifeless.

When I have some spare time, I'd like to run an analysis of how our hitters fared against actual tough competition. 7 out of our 9 starters are hitting over .280 but after this past series you never would've guessed it.

Reaction Score
Gotta feel for Tabakman. Guy pitches the game of his life and our bats were absolutely lifeless.

When I have some spare time, I'd like to run an analysis of how our hitters fared against actual tough competition. 7 out of our 9 starters are hitting over .280 but after this past series you never would've guessed it.
Go to the American.org/baseball and click on interactive stats. Then click on conference only games and leaders

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Go to the American.org/baseball and click on interactive stats. Then click on conference only games and leaders

Thanks. I was thinking more along the lines of isolating stats vs. the real juggernaut opponents (Houston, ECU, Kennesaw State etc.) but that could work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom