UConn Baseball 2021 | Page 20 | The Boneyard

UConn Baseball 2021

Reaction Score
Gotcha - figured it out and got a seat right behind home-plate for Friday!

Reaction Score
What are my chances of being able to set up some folding chairs on the berm?
The info link... the info link... ;)

“All tickets will be free of charge and fans can either select a reserved seat in the stands of Elliot Ballpark, or a general admission seat on the hill along the first baseline. Fans who select general admission seats will be allowed to bring lawn chairs and blankets inside Elliot Ballpark.

I will say that the angle of the incline on the berm in some areas will make you wish your lawn/folding chair had seatbelts.

Reaction Score
I’m curious, does anyone have an idea to what ever happened to Todd Petersen and Phoenix Billings?

Reaction Score
UConn Stats @ end of regular season (1/2):

Baseball Stat 1.png

Reaction Score
I'll be excited to see how we do from now on. I believe Big East conference will be streaming the first few games of the tourney on youtube?

@HookC22
They were probably a few of our alumni players after having a great morning on the golf course raising money for our dugout club. If you think they were bad, you should have heard our dugouts during the 2000’s and early 2010’s. We had some great “chirpers” back then and could totally take control of game. Coach Penders loves when our teams energy dictates the feel of a game.
Don't mean to drag it out or anything, but I see your point. I do love the rowdy energy of chants and cheers, I was getting very into it especially in the first game. These guys weren't there till the second. Rowdy and funny is one thing, I just think excessive bile and belittling just feels mean-spirited and in poor taste after a while, it got to be so unpleasant for me that I moved seats even though I was "on the same side" as them. Idk, different stuff for different tastes, I know players gotta be able to take some fierce heckling. Something about it just got under my skin, reminds me too much oh real nasty harassment and such. Not going to cast further aspersions on the guys who I don't really know though, they could well be great guys for all I know. I just personally quite dislike the vibe of intense heckling, makes me kinda crawl in my skin.

Reaction Score
Weird, I'd gone there manually and they still weren't updated - thanks though!

Man, Kyler, Reggie, Chris and Pat Winkel all tied at 11 home runs is crazy. What a solid ball club.

They are updated now on the website.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom