UConn Badsketball? | The Boneyard

UConn Badsketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Seems like this team is playing BADsketball instead of basketball. Need to get Bob D to coach them instead of Bum Ollie

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
But in all seriousness, is it better to be a UConn football fan right now than a UConn basketball fan?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Im not one of those posters who rips into anyone being critical of the team, but there sure do seem to be a plethora of "boneyarders" who seem to come out of the woodwork after losses like this. Where were you guys during the wins and the long offseasons?

As Drake and Future say: "Where were you when the dogs needed help?"

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Im not one of those posters who rips into anyone being critical of the team, but there sure do seem to be a plethora of "boneyarders" who seem to come out of the woodwork after losses like this. Where were you guys during the wins and the long offseasons?

And they all need to create a new thread to highlight their brilliantly insightful analysis, instead of posting their thoughts in one of the 30 other threads in which people have said the same freaking thing.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I agree with the content of your post 100%, but the lyric alone garners you a like.

Reaction Score
Im not one of those posters who rips into anyone being critical of the team

Hmm, I wonder if he's going to rip people who are dumping on the team?

but there sure do seem to be a plethora of "boneyarders" who seem to come out of the woodwork after losses like this. Where were you guys during the wins and the long offseasons?

;)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I was just being facetious, I'm obviously a UConn basketball fan. I think we do need to ask some real questions about the direction of the program, though. We've already lost the bulk of our important OOC games and with our awful strength of schedule and poor in-conference opponents it's going to be tremendously difficult to get a high seed in the tourney. The conference is an absolute killer for basketball

Reaction Score
I was just being facetious, I'm obviously a UConn basketball fan. I think we do need to ask some real questions about the direction of the program, though. We've already lost the bulk of our important OOC games and with our awful strength of schedule and poor in-conference opponents it's going to be tremendously difficult to get a high seed in the tourney. The conference is an absolute killer for basketball
We have a very big class coming in. Buck up.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
We have a very big class coming in. Buck up.

This is true. I was just anticipating a team that would be a bit more impressive this year (I know it's early). The problem we have in the AAC is that we don't have the time to take early OOC losses.

Reaction Score
I smell a troll, this guy doesn't even go on the football board.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is true. I was just anticipating a team that would be a bit more impressive this year (I know it's early). The problem we have in the AAC is that we don't have the time to take early OOC losses.

Fresh take. Thanks

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He's a pretty active and decent poster over there actual. Very passionate football fan.

Agreed. Losing makes everyone go insane. I was so bad after the loss to USF (I think I cursed you personally out...) that I was banned for a night. Phil's a good guy.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Losing makes everyone go insane. I was so bad after the loss to USF (I think I cursed you personally out...) that I was banned for a night. Phil's a good guy.
I was a total dope after that game. #phreephil

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Our strength of schedule is fine. That's why we play all of these tough preseason games

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score

If you didn't contribute to the "best pizza" thread you have no right to rip the team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom