UConn Badsketball? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Badsketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
tdrink said:
If you didn't contribute to the "best pizza" thread you have no right to rip the team now.

Ha, that should be the qualifying question before posting.

"Do you even spooker, Bro?"

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
People have said way, way dumber things than me while being serious. As I said before, I was being facetious which means trolling.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
People have said way, way dumber things than me while being serious. As I said before, I was being facetious which means trolling.
That's the point. There are a lot of seriously dumb people who are allowed to remain here with unfettered posting, and there is quality trolling. This thread is neither. It's facetiously dumb trolling.

Nevermind the team, you need to up your game.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
That's the point. There are a lot of seriously dumb people who are allowed to remain here with unfettered posting, and there is quality trolling. This thread is neither. It's facetiously dumb trolling.

Nevermind the team, you need to up your game.

I can take that criticism; that's fine. My trolling should have been better--although, it did earn me a spot on the NoEscalators Twitter account, so how bad could it really be? That's basically the apex of fame in my lifetime. For osully Mets fan, I kid. Being a Mets fan takes an especially resilient spirit.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
8893 said:
That's the point. There are a lot of seriously dumb people who are allowed to remain here with unfettered posting, and there is quality trolling. This thread is neither. It's facetiously dumb trolling. Nevermind the team, you need to up your game.

While flattered that someone recognizes delicate artistry, please don't blow up my spot. I have a doozy of a bullet left in that gun. Although it's probably fine, because pats fans will melt even when they KNOW they are being trolled. :)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
While flattered that someone recognizes delicate artistry, please don't blow up my spot. I have a doozy of a bullet left in that gun. Although it's probably fine, because pats fans will melt even when they KNOW they are being trolled. :)

I'm a Pats fan and the litany of facebook/twitter posts after any Pats loss still makes my blood boil after all these years. There is a special willingness to defend your team necessary to being a Pats fan

Reaction Score
I can take that criticism; that's fine. My trolling should have been better--although, it did earn me a spot on the NoEscalators Twitter account, so how bad could it really be? That's basically the apex of fame in my lifetime. For osully Mets fan, I kid. Being a Mets fan takes an especially resilient spirit.
Ha! thanks. whenever the mets have a poor season, the Huskies are my rock that keeps me out of sports misery. then of course when they make the world series, uconn has an inauspicious start. it aint fair. I was joking too btw :D

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Not all of them. You guys always cast too wide a net. Unless that was a subtle, double secret probation 2nd level troll right there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm a Pats fan and the litany of facebook/twitter posts after any Pats loss still makes my blood boil after all these years. There is a special willingness to defend your team necessary to being a Pats fan

It's called being on top man. Everybody wants a shot at #1. People wouldn't give two sh_ts about Duke if they didn't win so damn much.

And August is a Jets fan. He needs to have something, something, in his life. Don't take that away from him.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
Not all of them. You guys always cast too wide a net. Unless that was a subtle, double secret probation 2nd level troll right there.
Trolling level: " inception".

Worked too didn't it? Here come the pats fans!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky