UConn and the 2024 NBA Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2024 NBA Draft

Reaction Score

It really was crazy how Castle came in as a high profile Freshman to an existing core that just won a national championship, how he deferred to others to lead and shine on the offensive end. He focused on doing the things that the team needed from him to succeed.

But even after deferring to others he was still the first colleague player taken in this year's draft.

Reaction Score
It really was crazy how Castle came in as a high profile Freshman to an existing core that just won a national championship, how he deferred to others to lead and shine on the offensive end. He focused on doing the things that the team needed from him to succeed.

But even after deferring to others he was still the first colleague player taken in this year's draft.
(Nevermind I thought that graphic of the 3 French player was 1 thru 3. Not 1, 2 and 6. The rest still stands)

Great season from Castle!

Reaction Score
And if they're going to stretch the draft to 2 days then why the heck are they doing the 2nd round at 4:00 tomorrow? Who is going to be watching at that time?
Their only saving grace is Lebron stans tuning in to see if Bronny gets selected, this needs to be a 1 year experiment. You got green room invitees that didn't get drafted and now gotta wait a whole extra day to get picked.

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
So seeing how the first round played out, any thoughts on if Karaban would have been drafted in the top 30?

I could see him having been in play at 26/28/30 but he’s also pretty different than all three players taken. Not sure I’d have taken Dunn at 28, or ever.

Reaction Score
So seeing how the first round played out, any thoughts on if Karaban would have been drafted in the top 30?

I could see him having been in play at 26/28/30 but he’s also pretty different than all three players taken. Not sure I’d have taken Dunn at 28, or ever.
Yeah Dunn seems like a poor man's Andre Jackson Jr. Baffling pick and they traded for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom