UConn and 2022 NFL Draft | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn and 2022 NFL Draft

Reaction Score
Well, at least one. The jury is still out on others. Interesting to read the analysis of RV. The pros are glowing and the cons are devastating. We shall see.
Nothing that can’t be fixed with good coaching which we lacked last year.

Reaction Score
You mean having the OL coach at best be spread too thin because he also was the OC was not optimal?
I don't think anyone on this board really knows what the exact problems were. There are a couple of folks who had/have connections, but if you want to keep those connections you don't go blasting those kinds of details on discussion boards. What was frustrating though, is that the problems during the past few years just never got fixed. That could have been either talent or coaching or both.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone on this board really knows what the exact problems were. There are a couple of folks who had/have connections, but if you want to keep those connections you don't go blasting those kinds of details on discussion boards. What was frustrating though, is that the problems during the past few years just never got fixed. That could have been either talent or coaching or both.
I don’t have inside info. Just makes sense to me.

Reaction Score
Travis will be drafted today. My guess he will go between picks 40 and 50. I'm thinking the Browns or Chiefs.
You are probably right. But I have noticed a correlation between actual round picked and two rounds later than the CT hype. Which in this case would mean third round.

That said, if I had to bet I would bet second round in this instance. But for me, picking the likely range and teams would mean that I have too much time on my hands.

Reaction Score
You are probably right. But I have noticed a correlation between actual round picked and two rounds later than the CT hype. Which in this case would mean third round.

That said, if I had to bet I would bet second round in this instance. But for me, picking the likely range and teams would mean that I have too much time on my hands.

You mean like both times we had first round picks?

Most of the hype has been outside of CT btw.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom