UConn and 2017 AAC Baseball Tournament (Schedule Change) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UConn and 2017 AAC Baseball Tournament (Schedule Change)

Reaction Score
I'd put this in the 'must win' category if UConn wants to get to the Regionals. A loss here puts us on the wrong side of the bubble, IMO.

Reaction Score

I realize Susi had a rough game yesterday, but not playing at all today. Maybe a lefty is pitching for Memphis? But if that's the case why would Winkel be starting over Gnesda.
And I see we get Hill again. Glad Feldstein is at DH so if he wants LeFevre in lineup guess Susi is out.

Reaction Score
I realize Susi had a rough game yesterday, but not playing at all today. Maybe a lefty is pitching for Memphis? But if that's the case why would Winkel be starting over Gnesda.
And I see we get Hill again. Glad Feldstein is at DH so if he wants LeFevre in lineup guess Susi is out.

Lefty pitcher for Memphis, yes. This might be the first game all season that Susi hasn't started. He may come in to hit if they pinch run for Feldstein at some point, which would seem to be a real possibility. As far as Winkel and Gnesda, Winkel has pretty much been bad offensively all season long, and Gnesda has tailed off badly the latter half of the season. However, Winkel is definitely the better defensive player at 1B, so he plays.

Reaction Score

I'm thinking if UConn advances, they have a potential double header against Houston tomorrow. Susi may catch both games, so that may influence the decision not to play today.

Reaction Score
ADN needs to do a better job. Their fielding graph shows Bergman catching and Gnesda playing first and Feldstein in right. 3 wrong.

Reaction Score
1-2-3 inning with 2 strikeouts for Montgomerie in the 1st. No score yet.

Reaction Score
Lefty pitcher for Memphis, yes. This might be the first game all season that Susi hasn't started. He may come in to hit if they pinch run for Feldstein at some point, which would seem to be a real possibility. As far as Winkel and Gnesda, Winkel has pretty much been bad offensively all season long, and Gnesda has tailed off badly the latter half of the season. However, Winkel is definitely the better defensive player at 1B, so he plays.
Winkel saved Willy on that throw.

Reaction Score
How many guys can we have thrown out at the plate this year. Runner on 3rd and no outs.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
How many guys can we have thrown out at the plate this year. Runner on 3rd and no outs.

To be fair, there would have been 2 outs and he would still be at 3rd if Winkel didn't go there. He was probably getting impatient.

Reaction Score
1-2-3 inning in the 3rd for Montgomerie, who picks up his 4th strikeout as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom