UCONN Alum NBA Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

UCONN Alum NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Thunder are such a disaster. I know they've had injuries but I can't believe they're actually going to miss the playoffs with that roster.
Maybe that will finally get Scott Brooks fired.

Reaction Score
Scott Brooks will probably buy himself another year of coaching the Thunder because of the injuries. The guy is a disaster of a coach and to think that guys like Mike Budenholzer and Steve Kerr probably would have jumped at the chance to coach this roster.

Reaction Score
Scott Brooks will probably buy himself another year of coaching the Thunder because of the injuries. The guy is a disaster of a coach and to think that guys like Mike Budenholzer and Steve Kerr probably would have jumped at the chance to coach this roster.
OKC is costing itself Durant. First the Harden trade, then the lack of development among the people they traded for, then the Waiters trade and the inevitable departure of Reggie Jackson. I mean, they need to start doing something to make him want to stay.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
OKC is costing itself Durant. First the Harden trade, then the lack of development among the people they traded for, then the Waiters trade and the inevitable departure of Reggie Jackson. I mean, they need to start doing something to make him want to stay.
They need to choose between westbrook or durant and build around one of them

Reaction Score
They need to choose between westbrook or durant and build around one of them

You don't choose b/w two top 5 players still in their prime, you get a coach and a staff that is worth a damn to instill a system and continue developing the young talent they have to play as supporting role players with Durant & Westbrook. As its been mentioned, can you imagine Kerr or Bud's staff with OKC? It would be game over in the West.

Reaction Score

Where did Mike Budenholzer play his college ball?

I bet @jleves knows!

Reaction Score
You don't choose b/w two top 5 players still in their prime, you get a coach and a staff that is worth a damn to instill a system and continue developing the young talent they have to play as supporting role players with Durant & Westbrook. As its been mentioned, can you imagine Kerr or Bud's staff with OKC? It would be game over in the West.

You think Westbrook is a top five player?

Reaction Score
So Napier starts, plays the first 7-8 minutes, shoots 1/2, 3 points, probably should have had an assist on a missed shot. Hits the bench and I dont think he returned until the Heat are down 20+ points in the 4th quarter. Whiteside has like 10 points and 17 rebounds at the HALF, and barely plays in the second half. Even Hubie Brown was questioning why Napier/Whiteside sat.

Reaction Score
So Napier starts, plays the first 7-8 minutes, shoots 1/2, 3 points, probably should have had an assist on a missed shot. Hits the bench and I dont think he returned until the Heat are down 20+ points in the 4th quarter. Whiteside has like 10 points and 17 rebounds at the HALF, and barely plays in the second half. Even Hubie Brown was questioning why Napier/Whiteside sat.
Because you can't bench Chalmers or Cole when they're shooting a combined 4-21.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Drummond with a double-double at halftime. 12 pts, 11 rebounds.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Bazz with the start. Drummond with 13 and 13. Gordon was a DNP- what's going on with him? Tomorrow it's Rudy and CV

caw

Reaction Score
Bazz's last four games he has shot the ball very poorly but he has 19 assists and only 3 TOs. That's a step in the right direction.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Bazz's last four games he has shot the ball very poorly but he has 19 assists and only 3 TOs. That's a step in the right direction.
Yeah it seems he doesn't want to step on anyone's toes and just run the offense and not look for his shot. I think bc of wade and bosh being in his team. If he can't play like he wants Id like to see him on the knicks lol. But good thing is that everytime he passes to bosh its usually an assist.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Pistons at hornets tonight. Up 5 with 9 left in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom