UConn -7.5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn -7.5

Reaction Score
I'm not laying that many point to anyone with this squad right now. That said, the Lockatron 4000 has us winning by 10.3.

Reaction Score
Fantasy sports freaks? What in the world are you talking about. I don’t give a damn about fantasy sports and dont even know what CBB fantasy you could be referencing.

I like how your stupidity is now ‘sarcasm’.

Your need to do "math" is pathetic. This is sports, not math class.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Your need to do "math" is pathetic. This is sports, not math class.

Kind of like when you do math and science on air temp and it’s relation to ball pressure to defend cheating tom Brady. You are a meme here with your insanity and you are calling whaler out for explaining odds and lines?

Priceless .

Never change man

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It’s been awhile since we’ve been so blessed to have Mrs Brady make such an arse of himself.

Wouldn’t say I’ve missed it.

florence-henderson-gallery-1.jpg

I like both of you, but Mrs. Brady is A+

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Kind of like when you do math and science on air temp and it’s relation to ball pressure to defend cheating tom Brady. You are a meme here with your insanity and you are calling whaler out for explaining odds and lines?

Priceless .

Never change man

I look forward to today’s game when someone hits a three pointer and they don’t ADD it to the score.

Or when you think how many is Upstater’s beloved Monmouth is winning by and no one can answer cuz SUBTRACTION is math and this is sportz.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I look forward to today’s game when someone hits a three pointer and they don’t ADD it to the score.

Or when you think how many is Upstater’s beloved Monmouth is winning by and no one can answer cuz SUBTRACTION is math and this is sportz.

It’s amazing how he doesn’t understand simple lines, but can do advanced calculus to defend cheatin’ Tom

Reaction Score

Priceless .

Never change man

Always a Brady hater--but he has pretty much proven how wrong you always were on him. The holdouts like you are dead-enders. The case is closed.

No one needs Whaler to explain anything since everyone knows what a line is. But a knee-jerk reaction from him was called out for being pathetic.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s amazing how he doesn’t understand simple lines, but can do advanced calculus to defend cheatin’ Tom

I owe Upstater.

I took Monmouth +9 and then UConn in the second half -7.5. Thanks for the $200. Next time he drives his rocket car down to CT ethanol on me!

Btw - is he so dim that he thinks I explained how lines work in this thread?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom