UConn -7.5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -7.5

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wife is in India. I’ve got daughter. She HATES going. So I’m going to try and trick her by taking her bowling in Plainville and then just stopping in Hartford on way home.

I do have to monitor the ECU game for the good people at boneyardbanter too.

I will be definitely game tracking ECU at XL during 2nd half. First game without Lebo I hope they come out energized

August_West

Reaction Score
Leave her at the bowling alley--let's face it she'd prefer that--and I will take her seat at the XL.

You want to go today?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I will be definitely game tracking ECU at XL during 2nd half. First game without Lebo I hope they come out energized

I am committed to being there. Yar

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You want to go today?
Thinking about it. Wife is at work and I have some honey-dos and errands with two of the girls; need to see where I am supposed to be and when.

What's your deal?

August_West

Reaction Score
Thinking about it. Wife is at work and I have some honey-dos and errands with two of the girls; need to see where I am supposed to be and when.

What's your deal?

Wife and I going. Let me make call and see if parents using other two. They normally skip XL .

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Wife and I going. Let me make call and see if parents using other two. They normally skip XL .
Cool. Thanks. LMK and I will check on what I am supposed to do.

August_West

Reaction Score
Cool. Thanks. LMK and I will check on what I am supposed to do.

Arrrgh they are going. The 4pm start agrees with them. Sorry! Thought it might work .

Reaction Score
We aren’t worshipping at the altar of gambling.

It’s pretty simple: If the market spits out UConn -8 just picture a bell curve with UConn -8 the most likely result and the tails moving away from UConn -8.

You don’t know better than the market. If you did you’d be able to become quite wealthy with just that simple knowledge.

Monmouth is +345 on the money line. A pretty simple estimate of their chance to win is 100/(ml+100).

In this case thats 100/445=~22%.

To do it for a favorite it’s money line/money line + 100.

UConn is -410.

410/(410+100)=~80%.

You can drill down more precisely if you take the time to remove the vig but it doesn’t change the answers much.

Or just keep arrogantly posting dumb things. Your call.

Man, what's next, a dissertation? What a pathetic post.

August_West

Reaction Score
I don't care. Man, what's next, a dissertation? What a pathetic post.

Whaler is like rainman with figures. Don’t mess with him dude.

giphy.gif

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Arrrgh they are going. The 4pm start agrees with them. Sorry! Thought it might work .
No worries. Thanks for the thought. I may still head up. Will text you if I do.

August_West

Reaction Score
No worries. Thanks for the thought. I may still head up. Will text you if I do.
Definitely do that

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Man, what's next, a dissertation? What a pathetic post.

You are right - any attempt at helping you understand anything is a pathetic waste of time.

Certainly the guy who gave us thousands of passionate words defending Penn State is an expert at defining pathetic.

Keep up that special combination of arrogance and stupidity. It's a delightful mixture.

Reaction Score
You guys take it so seriously that a comment about an optimistic line has your knees jerking so hard to defend the handicappers. It is pathetic and hilarious that an offhand comment about the line would have you reverting to that.
So you make an incorrect stupid comment, you are told you are wrong, and then you respond by calling the people pathetic that they took your incorrect stupid comment seriously. Man your Tom Brady blow up doll must have popped, you are not in a good mood today

Reaction Score
You are right - any attempt at helping you understand anything is a pathetic waste of time.

Certainly the guy who gave us thousands of passionate words defending Penn State is an expert at defining pathetic.

Keep up that special combination of arrogance and stupidity. It's a delightful mixture.

Help me understand what? I dont give a damn about no-lifes getting hard over vig. I'm a sportsfan, not a gambling fan. You're pathetic.

Reaction Score
So you make an incorrect stupid comment, you are told you are wrong, and then you respond by calling the people pathetic that they took your incorrect stupid comment seriously. Man your Tom Brady blow up doll must have popped, you are not in a good mood today

All you gambling and fantasy sports people missed the plot long ago. You can't even tell an offhand sarcastic comment because you are in constant knee-jerk mode when it comes to Vegas and gambling. It's pathetic.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Help me understand what? I dont give a damn about no-lifes getting hard over vig. I'm a sportsfan, not a gambling fan. You're pathetic.

If you just said, "good point...my bad", this thread would have been 1 page shorter and you would have looked much better...

Reaction Score
All you gambling and fantasy sports people missed the plot long ago. You can't even tell an offhand sarcastic comment because you are in constant knee-jerk mode when it comes to Vegas and gambling. It's pathetic.
You're embarrassing yourself in this thread. I cringe at your posts. Go home.

Reaction Score
If you just said, "good point...my bad", this thread would have been 1 page shorter and you would have looked much better...

If you really believe that I think the Vegas people are totally unaware of what's going on, you'd have a point.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If you really believe that I think the Vegas people are totally unaware of what's going on, you'd have a point.

Well then, stop acting like you believe it...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

You can’t understand simple arithmatic can you? That’s why you are so angry?

Hahahaha. Btw moran you realize this thread has a point spread in the title right?

Can’t handle math, reading not a strong point... were you Pal’s home ec professor?

Reaction Score
You can’t understand simple arithmatic can you? That’s why you are so angry?

Hahahaha. Btw moran you realize this thread has a point spread in the title right?

Can’t handle math, reading not a strong point... were you Pal’s home ec professor?

Arithmetic has nothing do with anything here.

Your knee-jerked so bad when someone knocked Vegas that you went straight into nerd and green visor mode.

Everyone knows Vegas is filled with a bunch of fantasy-sport freaks like you, everyone knows what you felt I needed to know, and it's pathetic you go to math to try to disprove a sarcastic offhand remark.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Arithmetic has nothing do with anything here.

Your knee-jerked so bad when someone knocked Vegas that you went straight into nerd and green visor mode.

Everyone knows Vegas is filled with a bunch of fantasy-sport freaks like you, everyone knows what you felt I needed to know, and it's pathetic you go to math to try to disprove a sarcastic offhand remark.

Fantasy sports freaks? What in the world are you talking about. I don’t give a damn about fantasy sports and dont even know what CBB fantasy you could be referencing.

I like how your stupidity is now ‘sarcasm’.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom