Uconn 68 Baylor 53 Here we GO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn 68 Baylor 53 Here we GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe it's just because of the Rutgers game, but I think Moriah makes some big plays in this game.
If I'm Moriah, I try to go under Griner, make her bend down to guard the little water bug, then pass off to Stef at the top of the key for a long two or to CD, Kelly, Bria or even Stewie for a 3!

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
UConn 73 - Baylor 65...Feeling real good about this one!

A&M 61 - Kentucky 55

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Are you making your way to Rome for the Conclave?
Won't get that far, but you should see the Lutheran Cathedral in Berlin...It looks like St. Peters!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
The Bug can run between Griner's legs...

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Online betting has Baylor by 6 with over/under of 135. Personally I would take the six and parlay with the over:)

I'd take the six, and go under..we'll see!

Reaction Score
For what it's worth the Sagarin predictor (with the extra 3 pts for home court) has
UConn a 7 point favorite. (6.76 actually) :p.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Won't get that far, but you should see the Lutheran Cathedral in Berlin...It looks like St. Peters!
I have and, yes, it is beautiful. It is sad to think that in this era of disposable religion the architecture of great churches no longer is valued.

Reaction Score
Tourney time is not the time to try new stuff that has not been tested and tweaked.

I agree. But our ol friend PHS had a good quotation on regular season games: "We're going to play every card in our hand. But that's not every card in the deck."

Reaction Score
Geno is not going to hold anything back in this game.

I don't understand that mentality that this game doesn't matter. This game means everything. Baylor WILL be there at the end. Do you want to have confidence you can win that game or not? This is easily the biggest game of the regular season.

Going into the season, I thought Uconn would edge Baylor in Hartford tonight but lose in New Orleans. I have enjoyed but been a little disappointed by this season thus far, so I am going to have to go with a Baylor win tonight and hope that enough lights come on by New Orleans for Uconn to have a shot.

Baylor- 64
UConn- 62

If Bria is playing well and Stef shoots lights out from the outside, could be a different story.
I have been disappointed at times as well and I have come to the realization I'm spoiled. This UCONN team is #1 in the following: Scoring offense, scoring defense, margin of victory, FG % allowed, W/L % and #2 in the following: FG %, Asst/game, Asst/TO ratio and in the top 15 nationally in seven other categories. Why, I ask, aren't we #1 in all categories? The following link shows our national rankings in all categories and I apologize to a great UCONN team for being so spoiled:

http://web1.ncaa.org/stats/StatsSrv/ranksummary

Kelly Faris is Superwoman in disguise!!

Reaction Score
Since we are venturing into dreamland....Griner fouls out 5 minutes into the second half with a total of 4 points. UConn shoots 75% on three pointers which account for 90% of their shots taken. Odyssey Sims is held scoreless. And MoJeff skies for an offensive rebound and makes a THUNDEROUS dunk that ESPN SportsCenter will show in highlights for decades. UConn wins 100 - 25.

And just in case anyone is confused...my tongue is so far into my cheek I look like I have one of those giant jaw breakers stuffed into my mouth. :D

Reaction Score
Not liking all these experts picking us. Especially "The Coach" saying we have a chance for the upset. All we need is Stacy Dales to jump on board. Then we know we are doomed.

Reaction Score
Who was it that Stacy Dales picked to beat UConn in the tournament when Barbara Turner thanked her for motivating them? Seems so long ago. . .

Reaction Score
67 -57
Tomorrow we're No 1 for the next 3.5 years.
Get ready for four straight NCs!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Some banana on ESPN just said Odyssey Simms could be the "X" factor. How can one of the best players in WCBB be an "X" factor? An "X" factor is usually a surprise contributor. What an idiot.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
67 -57
Tomorrow we're No 1 for the next 3.5 years.
Get ready for four straight NCs!

Now that's a gutsy forecast. The most optimistic prognostication I've ever seen in a prediction thread. Hats off to you!

Reaction Score
Disagree. Faris, Griner, sims all play 38 mins at minimum. Prob 40 mins unless foul trouble or big lead.
Like I said, BG OUT OF THE GAME! EVERYBODY NEEDS A BLOW IN A GAME LIKE THIS.

Reaction Score
Online betting has Baylor by 6 with over/under of 135. Personally I would take the six and parlay with the over:)

A push on the six and the parlay has you buying a round of drinks:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom