Men - UConn @2024 NCAA Baseball Tourney > Super Regional in Tallahassee Florida vs. Florida State Seminoles. Gm. 2 Sat. 6/8/24 @11a on ESPN & MIXLR/Fox97.9 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Men UConn @2024 NCAA Baseball Tourney > Super Regional in Tallahassee Florida vs. Florida State Seminoles. Gm. 2 Sat. 6/8/24 @11a on ESPN & MIXLR/Fox97.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
USA put up a great show today, defeating Pakistan to get their second win in the cricket T20 WC. Excellent defense that reminded me of UConn's game on Monday.

I'm choosing to believe it's good mojo for the Hook C tomorrow.

unlucky tv show GIF
Not for nothing but why isn’t this post redirected to a different thread considering it’s not Uconn Baseball lol. I’ve had numerous posts placed elsewhere by the site and most of them I had no idea why. They were relative to the thread. Nothing against your post personally, Maple.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but why isn’t this post redirected to a different thread considering it’s not Uconn Baseball lol. I’ve had numerous posts placed elsewhere by the site and most of them I had no idea why. They were relative to the thread. Nothing against your post personally, Maple.
But it does have to do with Baseball. He directly mentions that it reminds him of the game on Monday and that hopefully it will be good mojo for the Hook C. That is relative to the thread.

Reaction Score
But it does have to do with Baseball. He directly mentions that it reminds him of the game on Monday and that hopefully it will be good mojo for the Hook C. That is relative to the thread.
Lol I know so we’re some posts I made…that’s why I referenced it. I just thought it was kinda funny no issue.

Reaction Score

So a healthy Garbowski back behind the plate, notwithstanding how well Hyde did managing the pitchers last week. Studley back in the lineup in right, but against a lefthanded starter we don't know yet if we'll see him or Simmons against righty starters.

To say that we are likely to need a herculean effort from Cooke today is a mammoth understatement. He gave us one last week so here's hoping.

Reaction Score
Is this seriously only on ESPN+ AGAIN?!

EDIT: Nevermind, for some reason it was only giving me the ESPN+ feed but now the ESPN feed is up to select

Reaction Score
ESPN says live, but clicking on it "this event hasn't started yet, come back when it's live" but you just.... said....

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
2-0 FSU on a bomb (on a pitch that was hardly down the middle). What a swing.

Edit: Closer to a center cut fastball than I thought. And FSU mashes another one to make it 3-0. Sigh

Reaction Score
With the ball carrying I was hoping he'd stay low in the zone for a ground ball 3rd out. Now we're getting behind and they have to be pretty fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom