UConn +2 at KU | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn +2 at KU

Reaction Score
I just hope Hurley can keep his together when Cling Kong get whistled for two BS fouls within the first 3 minutes tonight
I don’t think Samson is a bad matchup tbh. He’s obviously got quickness and athleticism, but Dickinson is more crafty than bulldozing, just need Samson and DC to stay on their feet for fakes.

Reaction Score
I am 4-0 ATS on the season and this is an easy one to pass over. Except that’s not what you do when you have a set of testiculos like I do.

I don’t need the 2.5. Give me the Huskies moneyline.

Championship DNA. Exposure to environments like MSG already this season. And Newton will be a mismatch problem that leads us to the dub. Book it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This smells like a defensive battle to me - My guess is option D.
Same. I think it’s going to be a tough defensive game. Obviously if somebody just goes off, on either team, that could change. But both teams have defensive counters to what the other team does well.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If Tristen, Donovan, Alex and Slammy bring the wood tonight, Huskies win.

Reaction Score
If Tristen, Donovan, Alex and Slammy bring the wood tonight, Huskies win.
Way to play both sides of the fence. Go back to picking Duke for pizzas.

The Yard never forgets.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am 4-0 ATS on the season and this is an easy one to pass over. Except that’s not what you do when you have a set of testiculos like I do.

I don’t need the 2.5. Give me the Huskies moneyline.

Championship DNA. Exposure to environments like MSG already this season. And Newton will be a mismatch problem that leads us to the dub. Book it.
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

But we're still doomed.

Reaction Score
Get out to an early lead-Tough D/50-50 balls/Boards and take crowd out of it. Clingan/Samson combo gonna have Hunter's head spinning

Reaction Score
Get out to an early lead-Tough D/50-50 balls/Boards and take crowd out of it. Clingan/Samson combo gonna have Hunter's head spinning
I think you are spot on here. Hunter won’t be able to keep up with the change of pace that clingan/Samson represent. Just need them to stay outta foul trouble.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Way to play both sides of the fence. Go back to picking Duke for pizzas.

The Yard never forgets.
I have no idea what this means.

Reaction Score
Keith Kimble, Ray Natili, James Breeding are officiating the game.

Reaction Score
Keith Kimble, Ray Natili, James Breeding are officiating the game.
Hammer the over and maybe a prop bet on tech fouls issued. This is going to get ugly.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what this means.
It means that in a wagering thread you didn’t really make a pick. You said they “could” win if a few players “bring the wood”. Is that your advice? You hedged it. Are they going to win outright, cover with the 2.5 or lose?

Reaction Score
The more I think about it, I don't know what to think regarding the total. I could see any of:

A) We get going early and hold on to win in a shootout (83-75 W, Over)
B) We struggle to shoot and get a horrible whistle at both ends all game, they win keeping us at arm's length (75-64 L, Under)
C) We fall behind early, frantically try to catch up but can't get enough stops, lots of fouling at the end in vain (85-78 L, Over)
D) Both teams struggle to shoot and the game remains tight throughout, pace slows way down (68-65 W or L, Under)

Note that Kansas has played 3 neutral-site games against top 10 teams and: 1) completed a huge comeback to beat Kentucky in a shootout that could have gone the other way, 2) lost badly to Marquette where they couldn't score, 3) beat Tennessee in a low-scoring game. So they can win or lose in high-scoring or low-scoring games.

I think I slightly prefer taking us and the points at +2.5 or so, where we cover in a 1-possession game either way. I wouldn't be able to stomach picking KU -2.5 and then having us lose by a bucket.

That said, if teased lines are available, I would think about picking UConn -6.5 or so (probably in the +200 or +300 range, just guessing since I don't have a great feel for this). If we are going to win, it's more likely to be by a margin based on them having to foul us at the end than eking one out at the buzzer.

Good luck picking this one.
Well, it started as C but then ended up as D, with some B elements mixed in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom