UConn +2 at KU | The Boneyard

UConn +2 at KU

Reaction Score
Opening line on Draftkings is out already. No moneyline yet, but would be +110-120 or so.

This implies that we'd be a slight favorite on a neutral court, which feels about right and is what I expected.

The total is 148.5. My gut feeling is to take the Over. I wouldn't be surprised to see this end up in the 84-78 range one way or another, especially if there's fouling at the end.

Reaction Score
Head:
Kansas wins 96% of their games at Phog. It's a Friday night 8pm local tipoff and their students and fans are going to be out of their mind for a top 5 game against the defending champs that's been circled for a year on the calendar. UConn hasn't played a road game yet this year, but were quite a bit worse last season on the road. UConn was 2nd best offense on neutral, 6th best among home teams, and 19th best on road. Kansas have a schematic advantage to at times neutralize the key to our defense. UConn is missing one of our better players and looked quite poor for stretches in their last game. 2 of our main shooters are in the midst of shooting slumps. Kansas and the over.

Heart:
UConn is better, even without Castle. Kansas' offense is overrated. They have 2 scorers. They're going to need to play like a top 10 offense to keep up with ours. It's tough to shoot on the road, but we're due to make some more 3s. The last 2 cupcakes only kept it close because they hit 40% from 3. UConn and the under.

Reaction Score
Opening line on Draftkings is out already. No moneyline yet, but would be +110-120 or so.

This implies that we'd be a slight favorite on a neutral court, which feels about right and is what I expected.

The total is 148.5. My gut feeling is to take the Over. I wouldn't be surprised to see this end up in the 84-78 range one way or another, especially if there's fouling at the end.
Without castle? Speaks volumes.

Reaction Score
Head:
Kansas wins 96% of their games at Phog. It's a Friday night 8pm local tipoff and their students and fans are going to be out of their mind for a top 5 game against the defending champs that's been circled for a year on the calendar. UConn hasn't played a road game yet this year, but were quite a bit worse last season on the road. UConn was 2nd best offense on neutral, 6th best among home teams, and 19th best on road. Kansas have a schematic advantage to at times neutralize the key to our defense. UConn is missing one of our better players and looked quite poor for stretches in their last game. 2 of our main shooters are in the midst of shooting slumps. Kansas and the over.

Heart:
UConn is better, even without Castle. Kansas' offense is overrated. They have 2 scorers. They're going to need to play like a top 10 offense to keep up with ours. It's tough to shoot on the road, but we're due to make some more 3s. The last 2 cupcakes only kept it close because they hit 40% from 3. UConn and the under.
step brothers dale GIF

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Does Dickenson get the flop calls? If not, our chances improve 100%

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
More proof that Vegas thinks we're the best team in the country, and they're pretty smart

Way way way more knowledgeable than the media or coaches, just saying

Reaction Score
Tough one. Admittedly worried about not playing together in this atmosphere and against a very good team. Rumor is McCullars on Tristen to try to take him away. Up to Spencer and Ball to help out with some ball handling duties.

Can’t wait to watch it but wouldn’t touch the line with a 10 foot jumper!

Reaction Score
Gonna wait to try to get +5.5 in game.

There's a chance we win, there's a better chance we end up within 5 on the road.

Reaction Score
I picked Kansas -2.5 because Hurley can't win a close game. I wish Fanduel had adjusted lines so I could take UConn -10.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom