UConn +15.5 @ Arizona | The Boneyard

UConn +15.5 @ Arizona

Reaction Score
Anyone know if Alonzo Trier is playing? Would help our cause if he sits due to the knee injury he suffered last game.

Reaction Score
Seems about right. I would have no compelling urge to bet either team with that spread. Although, I am afraid we won't cover.

Reaction Score
I would never bet against my team, but I see this being a loss closer to 20+ points. Hope I’m wrong.

Reaction Score
First true road game for the University of Connecticut Huskies (scary thought). This will be mitigated by students not on campus due to holiday school intermission @ the University of Arizona. The coaching staff led by South Central LA product Kevin Ollie has been devising a game plan all week (IN THE LAB) to reduce the possible bloodshed that could be bestowed upon us by the projected #1 draft pick DeAndre Ayton (7'1/260 pd version of Clubber Lang).

Kevin Ollie and Raphael Chillious "Chill" (who brings his winning game plans and strategies with him from the bench of the University of Washington where he was asst to the now fired Lorenzo Romar) have been as Kevin Ollie likes to say via Ollieisms preaching to his team all week that so far "we has brought the sugar...now it the time to bring the hot sauce" Powerful stuff there indeed.

As for the game analysis and how to bet this spread....Money line in my eyes should be right around -9500 (Zona)/(UConn) +8800 assuming Zona roles up at full strength.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Raphael Chillious "Chill" (who brings his winning game plans and strategies with him from the bench of the University of Washington where he was asst to the now fired Lorenzo Romar)

Coincidentally Romar is now an assistant at Arizona.

Reaction Score
First true road game for the University of Connecticut Huskies (scary thought). This will be mitigated by students not on campus due to holiday school intermission @ the University of Arizona. The coaching staff led by South Central LA product Kevin Ollie has been devising a game plan all week (IN THE LAB) to reduce the possible bloodshed that could be bestowed upon us by the projected #1 draft pick DeAndre Ayton (7'1/260 pd version of Clubber Lang).

Kevin Ollie and Raphael Chillious "Chill" (who brings his winning game plans and strategies with him from the bench of the University of Washington where he was asst to the now fired Lorenzo Romar) have been as Kevin Ollie likes to say via Ollieisms preaching to his team all week that so far "we has brought the sugar...now it the time to bring the hot sauce" Powerful stuff there indeed.

As for the game analysis and how to bet this spread....Money line in my eyes should be right around -9500 (Zona)/(UConn) +8800 assuming Zona roles up at full strength.
Um can i take UC +8800 for $100?

Reaction Score

^underrated poster here at his best

Reaction Score
I like the points. UConn's been prepping for this game for weeks while Arizona has played 2 games in the meantime. Plus UConn has that nobody believes in us mojo.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
No way! When did that happen bro? Thanks...:)

They scooped him up not long after UW let him go. They lost one of the assistant coaches from last year's staff, can't remember which one. That was before the Book Richardson fiasco in the off season. It's kinda strange seeing LoRo on the sideline for Arizona instead of Washington. You'll get to see it tomorrow.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Who knows. If we can get a few guys to get hot from 3, it may keep us close. We all know we will get out rebounded terribly. It may be hard to penetrate with this 7'1 Redwood.Of course if we speed it up on breaks we could score. Who knows. North Carolina gets beat by Wofford, at NC. Stranger things have happened.

Reaction Score
Guys when I left for work this morning, the first car I got behind also had a UConn sticker on the back. For reference I live in Boston, not CT where it wouldn't be all that strange. I'll take any mojo juice I can at this point, we gonna win this game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom