UConn’s domination of the BEast FOW continues | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn’s domination of the BEast FOW continues

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Are you forgetting Stewart, Tuck, and Dangerfield? Hard to top four straight National Championships.

Reaction Score
One of the best FR classes that UCONN has had in years?

I think 12's comments are right on .... note 12 wrote "one of the best" which is certainly not the same as "the best". objectively speaking, comparing that earlier class's freshmen stats to this class and they are pretty much on par. That earlier class (Stewart, Tuck and Jefferson) had a total of 18 starts between them while KK and Ashlynn already have 20 starts. That is pretty impactful.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
To me, Ice needs to up her game more if she truly wants to contend for BE FOW award against KK or Ash and while rooting for her because we truly need her, I just don't see it happening (her winning a FOW award).

Reaction Score
And we will continue to dom[nate the rest of the year. This freshman class is one of the best that Uconn has had in years and all their accolades are seriously earned.Uconn has been blessed this year with these young ladies and IF( and it's a BIG IF ) we should win the NC, this group will be talked about for YEARS and well earned ! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!
God I love your posts!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom