UCF Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

UCF Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
I really fed for this guy. I cannot remember the last UConn star who fizzled out so dramatically in what should be his greatest year. Not one with the numbers coming into this season. I think he needs a break and perhaps some counseling. I’m not just saying that. An athletes confidence is his most important asset. He has none.

Reaction Score
For a guy who came in thinking NBA, he sure hasn't been willing to put in the work on his game.

Yes, he had an atrocious coach and role model for 3 years, but you'd think even a little internal motivation would be enough to get him going. He doesn't have it.

Reaction Score
I really fed for this guy. I cannot remember the last UConn star who fizzled out so dramatically in what should be his greatest year. Not one with the numbers coming into this season. I think he needs a break and perhaps some counseling. I’m not just saying that. An athletes confidence is his most important asset. He has none.
I honestly think he's done as a basketball player. I'm not being hyperbolic, every once in a while an athlete completely hits the wall and everything goes south. He's never had the right mentality but his game has also left him and with that it's complete disinterest. He just sort of floats around out there, would rather be anywhere other than a basketball court nowadays.

Hard to believe and sad that when he came into UConn we thought we were getting a kid who would be an underclassmen leaving for a huge NBA payday.

Reaction Score
I honestly think he's done as a basketball player. I'm not being hyperbolic, every once in a while an athlete completely hits the wall and everything goes south. He's never had the right mentality but his game has also left him and with that it's complete disinterest. He just sort of floats around out there, would rather be anywhere other than a basketball court nowadays.

Hard to believe and sad that when he came into UConn we thought we were getting a kid who would be an underclassmen leaving for a huge NBA payday.

This is crazy. Yes, Jalen probably had a top 3 most disappointing career in UConn history. No, he isn't going to quit basketball.

Reaction Score
has another player ever pushed and challenged for his spot over his career?

Reaction Score
He doesn't care, he's already made reservations for Greece or wherever he'll spend the next 10 years playing in oblivion.

Reaction Score
As bad as a day he's having he's still diving on the floor and playing hard. I don't believe he doesn't care and doesn't want to win.

No one knows what's going on underneath the surface. Just hope he pulls out of this funk and turns things around quickly

Reaction Score
He just doesn't care. Pointless to watch him at this point.

Reaction Score
I remember getting killed because I said it doesn’t really matter & I don’t really care much if J. Adams returns for his senior year, looks like I was right...

I do it for a living, go into different environments, operations, locations to clean it up & make it a better overall culture & operation. 90 percent of the time your better off starting from scratch & let the previous leaders move on.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
He'll always have that 70-footer v. Cincinatti.

Reaction Score
I remember getting killed because I said it doesn’t really matter & I don’t really care much if J. Adams returns for his senior year, looks like I was right...

I do it for a living, go into different environments, operations, locations to clean it up & make it a better overall culture & operation. 90 percent of the time your better off starting from scratch & let the previous leaders move on.
Not the time

Reaction Score
This is crazy. Yes, Jalen probably had a top 3 most disappointing career in UConn history. No, he isn't going to quit basketball.
He may not have a choice. If he is disinterested now, just wait until he is playing in front of 500 fans in a small village in Finland in the dead of winter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom