UCF finishes 12th | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCF finishes 12th

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Maybe he is just not a homer? I think UCF can beat those teams, but come on... a lot of boneyarders have the blinders on.
He’s a BC fan who just shows up just to make contrarian remarks about everything. If you started a thread titled “OT: grass is green” the third post will be him saying “no it’s orange.”

Reaction Score
He’s a BC fan who just shows up just to make contrarian remarks about everything. If you started a thread titled “OT: grass is green” the third post will be him saying “no it’s orange.”

Screw him then. Win something, BC

Reaction Score
Please make your case for UCF. Auburn is the only three loss team. Auburn is rightfully ahead of UCF. Far better team. I do not see a case for UCF being better than OSU, USC, PSU, Washington or Miami. They are the two loss teams.
I see a 12-0 record which indicates otherwise. You just can't have a system where the ranking is "I just think they're better, because I say so". UCF could out gun most of, if not all the teams you referenced. They are faster than Washington, PSU, OSU and Washington, and would stand toe to toe in a high scoring affair. Auburn is just not as good as people wish they are. Each one of these teams lost twice. As long as there is an FBS level then all teams must be given fair opportunity. What we have now is a glorified caste system.

Reaction Score
But 9.5 points doesn't say

If Frost coaches, done. Except if I win, no need to pay me, just wrap yourself in a tarp and go away like half the stadium at a normal ACC championship game...

So are you taking the bet or not?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Yahoo Wetzel: Here's the solution to college football's inefficient and (often) meaningless postseason

>>First weekend of December is no longer reserved for conference championship games. They are the first round of an eight-team playoff, where the higher-seeded team gets to host. The champions of the five major conferences would be granted automatic bids. If you win your league, you are in.<<

>>There would be three at-large bids allowed, with one twist. If a non-Power Five club goes unbeaten and the committee ranks them in say, the top 10 or 15 (some number) then they get in automatically. Is UCF one of the eight best teams? We don’t really know, but it’s close and allowing an underdog into the tournament is good for the sport. Playoffs are businesses and a Cinderella is good for ratings and interest. Besides, if UCF proves to be a weak No. 8 seed, that is just a benefit the No. 1 seed earned. This year Clemson’s reward is Alabama on a neutral field that is closer to Alabama. Gee, thanks.<<

As much as I don't like the notion that you'd have to be undefeated, if they proposed that, the AAC would have to jump on it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom