UCF finishes 12th | The Boneyard

UCF finishes 12th

Reaction Score
If there is any doubt the College playoff fotball system and Committee is broken this is it. There is no way under any notion of a merit based system that UCF should finish below any 2 or 3 loss team. This is a sham of the worst kind. They ought to march into federal court in Florida and stop the while system in its tracks for antitrust violations and fraud. His crap has to stop before amateur college football is ruined.

Reaction Score
Please make your case for UCF. Auburn is the only three loss team. Auburn is rightfully ahead of UCF. Far better team. I do not see a case for UCF being better than OSU, USC, PSU, Washington or Miami. They are the two loss teams.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Please make your case for UCF. Auburn is the only three loss team. Auburn is rightfully ahead of UCF. Far better team. I do not see a case for UCF being better than OSU, USC, PSU, Washington or Miami. They are the two loss teams.

Perfect gaslighting- they can't play any of those teams in the regular season because they won't schedule them, so just say they're worse than them.

Reaction Score

Lucky for you, we will find this out in a few weeks. How many points you willing to give in the Auburn UCF game if you are so confident UCF isn't in the same league? Put ur money where ur big mouth is and let us all know how much better u think Auburn is than UCF.

Reaction Score
The best defense UCF played was USF at 37. They played a lot of bad defensive teams.

FIU- 79
MD - 119
Memphis - 104
Cincinnati - 97
ECU - 129
Navy - 85
Pray not listed
SMU - 112
UConn - 121
Temple - 74
USF- 37
Memphis - 104

If they had played GaTech they were ranked 64.

Although they might not have gotten games with the top 10 teams they could have done a lot better than Maine and Pray out of conference. FIU and GaTech, if they played them, were reasonable OOC.

Reaction Score
Lucky for you, we will find this out in a few weeks. How many points you willing to give in the Auburn UCF game if you are so confident UCF isn't in the same league? Put ur money where ur big mouth is and let us all know how much better u think Auburn is than UCF.

If you think that UCF is better why are you asking for points? Put your money where your big mouth is and let us all know how much better you think UCF is than Auburn!

Reaction Score
He’s not wrong. Unless UCF and Clemson swap defenses they are gonna get roasted by Auburn. There’s already the built in excuse for UCF with Frost leaving.

I'd say that's a darn good excuse if he doesn't coach, but even if he does it's a huge distraction and a massive disadvantage for UCF. And the players and coaches will have to sit through press events all week and be barraged by inane questions, while the announcers spend half the game talking about it. The players and fans of UCF got so cheated by the way this Cartel operates.

Reaction Score
I'd say that's a darn good excuse if he doesn't coach, but even if he does it's a huge distraction and a massive disadvantage for UCF. And the players and coaches will have to sit through press events all week and be barraged by inane questions, while the announcers spend half the game talking about it. The players and fans of UCF got so cheated by the way this Cartel operates.

Always a chance Auburn has to deal w/ Malzahn bolting for Arkansas this week.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
UCF won more Top 25 games than Alabama. If what you do on the field matters at all you need to start there. Is Alabama better than UCF? Probably but, not you or anyone else can say that with certainty.

The P5 just said that G5 teams need not apply for the playoff unless you go undefeated, beat one of the big boys assuming you can get a game, and look good doing it.

If you don't think that tanks AAC recruiting across the board then you don't know college football. If they put UCF at 4, then UCF, USF, Houston, and SMU can all go out and tap their backyard hard for guys. Now I ask, do you think the committee was intentional in doing that.

Reaction Score
UCF won more Top 25 games than Alabama. If what you do on the field matters at all you need to start there. Is Alabama better than UCF? Probably but, not you or anyone else can say that with certainty.

The P5 just said that G5 teams need not apply for the playoff unless you go undefeated, beat one of the big boys assuming you can get a game, and look good doing it.

If you don't think that tanks AAC recruiting across the board then you don't know college football. If they put UCF at 4, then UCF, USF, Houston, and SMU can all go out and tap their backyard hard for guys. Now I ask, do you think the committee was intentional in doing that.

What they do that really hurts perception and the chances of any team being discussed for a spot is to under-rank the 2,3,4 team in the league by 4-6 spots every week to prop up the P5. It keeps teams out of the top 15-25 and kills their ability to claim quality wins. Look at the Final Poll from 13-25 and where Memphis and USF are, or aren't. They can't win.

Reaction Score
They topped 5K last time. I am guessing they will do it again. Should be a good game vs Iowa.

I simply said that since you think Auburn is way out of UCFs league that you should put ur money where ur mouth is and give a bunch if points, because it was so obvious to you that Auburn would dominate? I am in disagreement with your statement and putting you on the spot to back ur statement up. I never said that UCF was going to dominate Auburn, you said Auburn would dominate UCF and now you can simply back up ur bluster in a very simple way. It would certainly make up for ur denial of all the pictures of the tarped off sections at prior ACC championship games.

Reaction Score
If there is any doubt the College playoff fotball system and Committee is broken this is it. There is no way under any notion of a merit based system that UCF should finish below any 2 or 3 loss team. This is a sham of the worst kind. They ought to march into federal court in Florida and stop the while system in its tracks for antitrust violations and fraud. His crap has to stop before amateur college football is ruined.

No spitting match here Blue Dogs, simply disagree. There are ways under a merit based system UCF finished below teams with 2 or 3 losses. You simply have to look for them. Again no attack as you must be a fan of our conference and think it should get more respect. It simply is not there yet.
NCAAF Sagarin - NCAAF Football - USA TODAY
ESPN Football Power Index - 2017 - ESPN
NCAA College Football Strength of Schedule Rankings & Ratings
The committee has to go by something and they are not far off base on this one.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
All I can say is that I don't want to hear about how college football is the only regular season that matters, because clearly it doesn't. Every week is a playoff week?? Sure it is, Kirk Herbstreet...sure it is...:confused:

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
All I can say is that I don't want to hear about how college football is the only regular season that matters, because clearly it doesn't. Every week is a playoff week?? Sure it is, Kirk Herbstreet...sure it is...:confused:
Easy kid easy!,save it for signing day!

Reaction Score
Here's the deal UCF and AAC - WIN THE GAME.

Yeah it sucks Frost leaves and I'm sure that will affect them somewhat no doubt. But you know what West Virginia would do when everyone talked smack about the Big East? They would go out and club Georgia over the head on national TV.

Like I said, different in that Rich Rod wouldn't be bolting a team like WVU after a good year and it certainly will affect UCF somewhat. But let's see what UCF, Memphis and USF can do in their bowl games. Make the conference proud and let Aresco have some real ammunition to work with.

Reaction Score
I simply said that since you think Auburn is way out of UCFs league that you should put ur money where ur mouth is and give a bunch if points, because it was so obvious to you that Auburn would dominate? I am in disagreement with your statement and putting you on the spot to back ur statement up. I never said that UCF was going to dominate Auburn, you said Auburn would dominate UCF and now you can simply back up ur bluster in a very simple way. It would certainly make up for ur denial of all the pictures of the tarped off sections at prior ACC championship games.

$100.00, I will give you 9.5 which as noted above is the line!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

You can’t make a case for UCF being better than Miami?

Have you tried?

Here’s my attempt - UCF didn’t get dumptrucked by a crap team like Pitt.

Done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom